I am unable to by Linden with a valid credit card. Why?

Nomorenamez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm not exactly sure what is going on here.

I have never had any sort of issue with buying linden before with the card that is in the system. Suddenly about a day ago I started to recieve a error message that says that my order was unable to be processed. In looking into the issue, I saw that there was no limit that I have reached yet (from what I could tell and understand).

So, as a fix I removed the card, put it back on about twice now, but to no avail. 

I even put the card on a alt account for the first time and it still didnt work. 

I honestly do not understand , so maybe someone can provide some sort of explanation? 

Regards, 
Tyler

10 answers to this question

I think premium is worth it- yes. You get support - and I have *ALWAYS* received the support I needed. You get a weekly stipend and a free little Linden home. Yes, premium is the way to go. If you do the math you will find that it cost maybe $1 per month with all the perks you get.

It could be that you had a payment method that is no longer acceptable since the new changes, which vary depending on whether you live in the US or not.

Anyone that already had that set up (such as non americans with Paypal) will be allowed to continue using it, but as soon as you try to update or change it you won`t be able to put it back in. I am expecting the same problem next year when my CC expires :(

Try calling the toll-free Billing department for the best advise in your case.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

I have the same issue ... Buying Linden its been Two weeks maybe more .. I was foolish and bought Linden from GM4S International Game gold Sales Ltd witch got my SL account closed for a limited time then the Linden i bought taken off me .. so im out of pocket and still no Linden !!!!!!!!!!!! and i have one more week on my land yaaaay.. so if you can help or if someone fixed yr card issue let me know !

I have even tried PayPal i have buy on xstreet-marketplace But the same issue when it come too buying Linden

Sorry Tyler I cant help but your no alone

Regards,

Sugar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.