DARN. You have been logged out of second life.

Orange Fallen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This msg keeps on appearing when i try to log in. i tried to tp to different locations for 1 hour in a row but it didnt work out. i tried to log in with my second avatar and it works perfectly. i tried to run 2 different sl with 2 different avatars and i saw my avatar in question  appear for about a min or 2, but it then dissapears and i also cant do anything in that min or two since its showing me a black screen and saying loading world or loading chotles for about two mins and i get no picture. then at then end it just appears: darn. you have been logged out of sl ......

Orange

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

There's the problem.  The computer you are using does not have a dedicated graphics card and is relying on the Intel graphics chip on its motherboard -- a chip that does not meet Second Life's minimum standards for performance.

d87eeb925fef5c263ecb1bd7d4faa40d.png

ok thanks...

so please tell me what should I do...

should I buy RADEON RX 480??

or if there is something cheaper then this ??

or some other way ??

Edited by xsvx

Although your graphics chip is not the best, I don't think that is your problem.  An underpowered graphics card can make things take a long time to render, but should not cause you to get logged off. 

First of all...

Do you have exactly the same problem as the original thread poster?  That is, are you getting logged off after a short period, and this is only happening on one SL account, but not on another?

15 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Although your graphics chip is not the best, I don't think that is your problem.  An underpowered graphics card can make things take a long time to render, but should not cause you to get logged off. 

First of all...

Do you have exactly the same problem as the original thread poster?  That is, are you getting logged off after a short period, and this is only happening on one SL account, but not on another?

@Lindal Kidd  the poster has started a couple of new threads.. the most recent one today.  Maybe you can help there.  I tried 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.