Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning my friend! I've decided to stop posting in answers for a while but of course your threads are so precious to me. I'll be right here fir yoou as always. Love ya big time lovely crazy Hippie! 

Let me know when I can host breafast next time btw, already put some pumkins on the land, lol. Hugs you my friend 

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning my friend! I've decided to stop posting in answers for a while but of course your threads are so precious to me. I'll be right here fir yoou as always. Love ya big time lovely crazy Hippie! 

Let me know when I can host breafast next time btw, already put some pumkins on the land, lol. Hugs you my friend 

Who's gonna guide the noobs, Val? Researching answers is hard work. Your help is invaluable...

Research is Tiring!.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Morning Val!  I have you down for November 17.  Is that okay?  Hugs and love to you!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Morning hugs Hippie! Have a wonderful day too! Since Maddy loves Halloween so much, she might want to adopt this pumpkin and the puppy that comes with it! 

pumpkin1.jpg

Good morning Val, Hippie and Kids!!!

Oooh, I'll add her to my collection. I have a squirrel from a few years ago. He ate a hole in one of my punkins to get at the seeds. When he turned around to look at me, his tail was still poking out of the hole, over his head. I named him Donald, after Mr. Trump...

The Donald.jpg

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Morning hugs Hippie! Have a wonderful day too! Since Maddy loves Halloween so much, she might want to adopt this pumpkin and the puppy that comes with it! 

pumpkin1.jpg

Good morning Val, Hippie and Kids!!!

Oooh, I'll add her to my collection. I have a squirrel from a few years ago. He ate a hole in one of my punkins to get at the seeds. When he turned around to look at me, his tail was still poking out of the hole, over his head. I named him Donald, after Mr. Trump...

The Donald.jpg

Awww Maddy! He's so cute! I just adore squirrels! Let me kiss you for posting this! (and, please, do not call that puppy Paris... after Ms. Hilton!)

squirrel-love1.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

I just adore squirrels! 

They are fun to watch at this time of year. They're going nuts burying nuts!

You probably don't want to hear this, but I steal walnuts away from them. They'll bury 'em in my flower pots and I take them out and plant them in the woods. I have dozens of walnut seedlings out there, all courtesy of my squirrels.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.