Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Good morning friends. I would welcome anyone normally but "BabyDeeQ" is only here as an alt to follow me around. It is the brain child of someone brainless based on an accusation of someone called "Baby" in the feeds being my alt, and of course my name D(ee)Q.

There is only one person (well maybe two) with this childish level of IQ to "mastermind" such a infantile effort. pfffffft

My-Coffee.gif

Well just another storm one can weather:)

BabyDeeQ wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

I would welcome anyone normally but "BabyDeeQ" is only here as an alt to follow me around.
 It is the brain child of someone brainless based on an accusation of someone called "Baby" in the feeds being my alt, and of course my name D(ee)Q.

We are all alts.
  BabyDeeQ was created to agree with you, to be your friend and support you.  I agree it does suck being followed around and snipped at with every post just as you have demonstrated with me in this and other threads.   I can assure you of this - it wil not be a solo act.   Finish what you start DQ, if not I will assist. 

It's not you Lia, his post was removed and any attached to it as answers disappeared with it. He is most familiar with this process. It is rather sad to see so called adults stoop to such an immature level in the vain attempt to achieve self satisfaction in a game where he is the only player.

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. I wonder if maybe he could follow McCarthy's example and chair a senate committee on "Sockpuppets"  and their threat to society. He could spend hours in the basement listing who is one, who might be one and who isn't one but we can name them anyway. Sounds like a great employment opportunity.

So you're okay Lia it wasn't anything you said woooooot