Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hugs and good morning Hippie, Val, Lia, Wildcat, Lillie , Sylvia, Maddy the list grows.:)

Val, what a great idea for breakfast, nothing says it more than a plate of fungus or fungi and of course we must add truffles and morels (morchella).:P

Now one has to admit when seating to such splendor the standard instant coffee doesn't cut it, so break out the wine. Okay wine, well it's a bit early for that but it is past 3pm in France so "bon appetit":)

black_morels_morchella.jpg

truffle.arp.jpg

DQ Darwin wrote:

What a great pic lol

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Good morning, Everybody. What's breakfast without milk?!

Woman Milking Cow into Cat.jpg

There must be a lot of photos like this, all over the world. Mom took me down the road and borrowed a cow and a cat to teach me. I borrowed a newer cow and cat to teach the neighbor kid.

It's a simple pleasure from a hard life.

There must be lots,  that's quite true but thanks for reminding us of the "simple pleasure". The cow gets relief the cat gets the milk and she has a sweet laugh, one has to love the visual. Not sure about the chicken at the cows front left foot but that might be another story. :)

DQ Darwin wrote:

There must be lots,  that's quite true but thanks for reminding us of the "simple pleasure". The cow gets relief the cat gets the milk and she has a sweet laugh, one has to love the visual. Not sure about the chicken at the cows front left foot but that might be another story.
:)

Another story for sure. It could end with an egg on Quinn's plate or the hen on mine. Mixed emotions either way.