Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Quinn Morani wrote:

Good morning to all! I love the hippie Homer, Valerie. :smileyhappy:

Good Morning Quinn, good morning Valerie, good morning all. You are right Hippie Homer is awesome but I found this one and it makes me want to find this outfit in SL... sooooo bad!. :)

HippieGirl.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

Good Morning Quinn, good morning Valerie, good morning all. You are right Hippie Homer is awesome but I found this one and it makes me want to find this outfit in SL... sooooo bad!.
:)

HippieGirl.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

Good Morning Quinn, good morning Valerie, good morning all. You are right Hippie Homer is awesome but I found this one and it makes me want to find this outfit in SL... sooooo bad!.

HippieGirl.jpg

Nice Keli!

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie! Aaah! There you are to entertain us against Wasted! :smileyvery-happy:

I brought my record player to relax with you by the fire!

records1.jpg

Good morning Valerie!  Oh yes!  He is back!  Sigh!   HEHEH!  /me settles down next to Valerie, and enjoys the music coming from her record player!   Ahhhhh!   What more could you ask for!  Good coffee, good friends, good music!  Life is good indeed!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good Morning Val, Hippie and everyone. Spring is on the calendar and in the air, Wasted has returned and the connection is good.

Val do you have any Tony Bennett.

Life is good ahhh

Tony Bennett.jpg

:smileyvery-happy: YAY Dee! Il didn't have this one, lol! Thanks and morning hugs!

And, yes Wasted is back... but even worse, the false lindens spammers not just create threads now, they also post in OURS! Depressing...

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good Morning Val, Hippie and everyone. Spring is on the calendar and in the air, Wasted has returned and the connection is good.

Val do you have any Tony Bennett.

Life is good ahhh

Tony Bennett.jpg

Oh yes!  Good morning Dee!  Spring is in the air, and getting warmer here is sunny Florida! It will be stifling hot soon here!  Sigh.  LOL!  Yes!  Wasted is back!  My time to do a lot of tongue biting!  Whew!  Yes Val!  Any Tony Bennett?  And then maybe some Michael Bubl'e after that?

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Oh yes!  Good morning Dee!  Spring is in the air, and getting warmer here is sunny Florida! It will be stifling hot soon here!  Sigh.  LOL!  Yes!  Wasted is back!  My time to do a lot of tongue biting!  Whew!  Yes Val!  Any Tony Bennett?  And then maybe some Michael
Bubl'e after that?

Peace!

lol Hippie, you might even have some Edith Piaf! :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Oh yes!  Good morning Dee!  Spring is in the air, and getting warmer here is sunny Florida! It will be stifling hot soon here!  Sigh.  LOL!  Yes!  Wasted is back!  My time to do a lot of tongue biting!  Whew!  Yes Val!  Any Tony Bennett?  And then maybe some Michael
Bubl'e after that?

Peace!

lol Hippie, you might even have some Edith Piaf! :smileyvery-happy:

Oh Val!  Would love to hear some Edith Piaf!!  Woot!

Peace!

Sure Hippie. Just let me slip my shoes on. Hey Val I said yes first:)

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

You asked Hippie

Oh yes!  Love it!  Hey Val!  Some Edith Piaf!  Hippie sings along!  Thank you Dee!  Hippie stands up, and dusts himself off!  Would anyone care to dance with this old Hippie!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

You asked Hippie

Oh yes!  Love it!  Hey Val!  Some Edith Piaf!  Hippie sings along!  Thank you Dee!  Hippie stands up, and dusts himself off!  Would anyone care to dance with this old Hippie!

Peace!

Nice!!  Hippie offers his arm to Dee, pulls her close, and drifts away with the music!  So good!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

You asked Hippie

Peace!

Nice!!  Hippie offers his arm to Dee, pulls her close, and drifts away with the music!  So good!

Peace!

Okay, you too dance peacefully, I'll DJ for you :smileyvery-happy: