Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  I hope you had a good ride Maddy!  Happy Memorial Day Monday!

Peace!

I did, though riding the tandem with my boarder is not like I remember it. I think he weighs twice as much as the last time he was on the bike. The big lug is still afraid of city traffic, so I had to captain for part of the trip. He is pretty strong for being so lazy, but he's got no stamina and a low pain threshold. At least he doesn't get aroused by the bicycle seat, like his mom once (and never again) did.

I hope everybody has a pleasant and thoughtful Memorial Day!!!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  I hope you had a good ride Maddy!  Happy Memorial Day Monday!

Peace!

I did, though riding the tandem with my boarder is not like I remember it. I think he weighs twice as much as the last time he was on the bike. The big lug is still afraid of city traffic, so I had to captain for part of the trip. He is pretty strong for being so lazy, but he's got no stamina and a low pain threshold. At least he doesn't get aroused by the bicycle seat, like his mom once (and never again) did.

I hope everybody has a pleasant and thoughtful Memorial Day!!!

Were you in front or the back?  Lady and I tried it with me in the back.  It was a train wreck.  Well at least he is strong.  He can provied most of the torque.  My mom once said that motherhood teaches you how to handle pain.  Although, she never had kidney stones. (That hurt!  Damn thing has spikes on it!) /me laughs at the bicycle seat arosal bit and resists making a comment!

Happy Memorial Day Maddy!

Peace!