Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

valerie Inshan wrote:

Morning Hippie & Maddy! Gotta love this Monday: last week of work before vacation in the South of France! Yay! I already started packing but i'm sure i'll forget something, as usual! Love and hugs!

suitcase.jpg

Ooooh, have fun down south, Val!

One of the joys of living in Wisconsin (I can't count them all) is that vacations deliver themselves to me. After getting a late start, the fields have come alive...

Vacation Comes to Me.jpg

I've changed my voicemail greeting to: "Hi there! If you are hearing this, it means Maddy has gone outside to play. Leave a message if you wish. I promise to write it down. But... there's no telling when she'll come in to read it."

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Morning Hippie & Maddy! Gotta love this Monday: last week of work before vacation in the South of France! Yay! I already started packing but i'm sure i'll forget something, as usual! Love and hugs!

suitcase.jpg

Ooooh, have fun down south, Val!

One of the joys of living in Wisconsin (I can't count them all) is that vacations deliver themselves to me. After getting a late start, the fields have come alive...

Vacation Comes to Me.jpg

I've changed my voicemail greeting to: "Hi there! If you are hearing this, it means Maddy has gone outside to play. Leave a message if you wish. I promise to write it down. But... there's no telling when she'll come in to read it."

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Hi ya Maddy!  Oh I want to play in the field too!

dog in field.jpg

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Woo hoo! If you two are going to clean up, you'll need something to clean.

I'm going to teach the li'l neighbor girl how to play...

Teaching Her How to Play.jpg

Happy Wednesday, Kids!!!

Oops! Maddy is in her muddy mood again. Hippie, you go get the hose, I'll take care of the soap. 

*hugs Maddy at a distance* Happy Wednesday to you!