Clothing Not Loading On avatar the right way :

NinaWillams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That is actually the box that the clothes come in..What you need to do is drag that box from your inventory onto the ground..

Then right click the box and you will see a menu..choose open and the contents inside the box will appear in a window..

Choose copy to inventory and it will be copied to your inventory in a folder..

once you have the folder in your inventory you can choose the clothes to wear.

=)

NinaWillams wrote:

Hi 

I been having this problem for days now something on my avatar like clothing does not load right and i not sure why it does not load i posted a photo below of what im talking about. If anyone can help me with this problem it will be very nice 

Im a little new to SL so i hope im doing this right :

From the textures, which look like the regular textures of mesh clothing, I don't think it's a "wearing the box" problem. It looks closer to what you would get with a very old pre-mesh viewer. What viewer are you using?

NinaWillams wrote:

Will Dolphin 2 be usable ?

I'm not familiar with the viewer, but a quick search hints to me its not useable.

First of all, Dolphin isn't listed on the supported third party viewer list from LL anymore. It only appears under "outdated viewers". I then went to the "homepage" of the viewer developer (which is in fact a blog, not a real homepage...) and saw that Dolphin 2 is based on very very old code form the official viewer. I doubt you can see mesh or use any other new feature with it. There seems to be a Dolphin 3 viewer...but the recent blog post, at least in my opinion, makes it questionable if its worth it.

If your system can't handle Firestorm, try CtrlAlt Studio. It's based on FS but doesn't have all the bells and whistles so isn't as much of a resource hog.

If you like Imprudence, you might try Kokua. It's by the same developer. It was easier to start from scratch than to try to update Imprudence which was based on the old interface that only Singularity is still preserving.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.