Firestorm AO in viewer animations abscounded!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Still no IP replacement replacements, three days after I was assured both by ticket and chat that I would get them back.

Ticket reopened... for what good it will likely do.

I take it no one else has had anything returned yet?

I wonder if we will get them back before the Christmas closure, or at all, for that matter.

Okay finally we se a response from LL :

[updated 8:21 PM PST, 21 December 2014] We continue to work on restoring any content lost from this issue. Many assets have already been recovered, and we anticipate that process to continue. Please continue to keep an eye on this blog for further details as we have them

Followed by this:

[updated 2:15 PM PST, 23 December 2014]  We continue to work on resolving this issue and restoring the removed items as quickly as possible. The problem has proved to be somewhat more complicated than we initially thought, and we've been digging much more deeply into our system and testing all restores very carefully to make sure nothing is missed. we're more than halfway done at this point, and we thank you for your continued patience as we complete the process.

Hmmm complicated.. another words easy to do but damned hard to undo.Once again I say the system of how these issues are handled needs to be reviewed on what isDMCA here inSL for and howIP replacement is issued and handled. Lets please learn form this.Thanks to all that participated in this Happy holidays and lets hope a better New year. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Grid Status Report lists this as resolved now:

[RESOLVED] Inventory Issues

Posted by Status Desk on December 29th, 2014 at 11:00 am PST

[Resolved 11:00 AM PST, 29 Dec 2014] Our engineers have completed the recovery process and all recoverable content lost due to this issue has been restored.

I hope this does not mean that there was some content they were not able to recover.

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, dexter Yowman said:

all my animations have just simply vanished out of that firestorm ao .this stuff is starting annoy the heck out of me .in sl the right hand doesn't seem to know what the left hand is doing !

this place is going to the dogs for real.

Maybe because the things the left hand did were done three-and-a-half years ago and the right hand can't read a calendar.

11 hours ago, dexter Yowman said:

all my animations have just simply vanished out of that firestorm ao .this stuff is starting annoy the heck out of me .in sl the right hand doesn't seem to know what the left hand is doing !

this place is going to the dogs for real.

Privet, tovarishch. 

Necropost.jpg.bd545f14ac705ad23ab3e92c3f912458.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.