How do I get rid of it?

Myrddin Wylie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Its hard to explain, I'm looking to get rid of something that is getting annoying to me. I'm using Viewer 2 and when I move my cursor onto something, an item, myself, some one, I get this little bar that has a blue circle with a "i" in it and then the name of the thing the cursor is on. Its a bit of a distraction, especially if I'm playing a game like zyngo. Can some one tell me how to get rid of it, or if I can get rid of it?

10 answers to this question

Myrddin Wylie wrote:

Its hard to explain, I'm looking to get rid of something that is getting annoying to me. I'm using Viewer 2 and when I move my cursor onto something, an item, myself, some one, I get this little bar that has a blue circle with a "i" in it and then the name of the thing the cursor is on. Its a bit of a distraction, especially if I'm playing a game like zyngo. Can some one tell me how to get rid of it, or if I can get rid of it?

Sounds like the Hints.  Go to Help - Enable Hints and deselect.

--Cinn

Myrrdin is referring to the the information tag which automatically appears a short time after the screen cursor rests on an object or avatar.  If you then left click it gives a little more information with the choices on getting even more if needed.  It can be a nuisance and unfortunately, I don't know how to switch it off.

Here is an example of the offending article:

20-01-2011 12-01-46.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, that is it Raz. Sorry for not putting up a pic, Ill remember to do that next time. That is exactly the thing Im wanting to get rid of. The most annoying part if it is that if your not paying attention you click on it and get that window and its even more annoying, LOL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.