not able to stop face gestures

MariedePolignac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

MariedePolignac wrote:

I clicked on a poseball for animations but once finished my face keeps playing gestures, and i'm not able to stop them.please help :matte-motes-crying:

I already  tried 
Me > Movement > Stop Animating Me.
 but everything is canceled including AO, everything but my face!
:(

Be careful with the crying - it will make the facial gestures stick ;)

Have you tried a relog?  If the "stop animating me" has not stopped the facial AO, it may just be your own viewer seeing this, and a relog should fix it.

However, if it does not, then please let us know.

The Stop Animating Me option in the Me menu will only work for animations that are not being restarted repeatedly by an AO or other device.  That animation is apparently being managed either by something that you clicked or sat on or by something that you are wearing (not your AO).  You should be able to tell which of those possibilities is the right one by going to another region.  If the animation stops, then you know it's not controlled by something you're wearing or something that is following you.

Once you have that narrowed down, start hunting. If you are wearing the device, start taking things off until it stops. Open inventory and type (WORN without the right parenthesis to see a list of everything you are wearing -- or just use a third party viewer like Firestorm that has a Worn tab in inventory. The object may be transparent, very small, or inside you, orthe script may be in something you bought ot received as a gift -- jewelry, hair, shoes ...  If the controlling object is not something you are wearing, find it. Then delete or return it if you can. The poseball is the first thing to suspect, but that may have been a coincidence.  Look for small or transparent objects (highlight with CTRL + Alt + T), or use a beacon (CTRL + Shift + Alt + N) to locate scripted items. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.