Help Please!

Kaiden Diavolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I returned all the objects on my parcel so as to give me room to edit the terrain and change a few things. Now I am unable to re-rez them in world. I recieve an error message everytime I try and rez "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region". It doesn't matter what reigon I use I still get that message. What do I do? I have almost 800 prims that I need back!

10 answers to this question

Unklebob.Hotaling wrote:

Rare is it that i hope my answer is wrong and incorrect, but this is one ofd those times.

I do believe this is on old, and unfixable problem as no resolution has been found yet past posting to JIRAs.

http://blogs.secondlife.com/message/87784#87784

I agree.

I had that (very infrequent and rare) mesage only once. I asked to Support. And the answer was the JIRA quoted in the link of Unklebob: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6099

• Like 1

I don't know if it will help but the only time I had issues rezzing a bundle of coalesced items from a land return was when it contained Linden trees and plants. I forget the error message and I'm not sure how you are currently setup on the land but for me, I had to find someone who let me have full group rights for rezzing. Once I had the permissions and was currently activated in the correct group, everything rezzed and I could pick it all up one at a time.

I dunno, if that isn't it, maybe ask one of the inworld help groups like NCI if they know.

Good luck.

Kaiden Diavolo wrote:

I returned all the objects on my parcel so as to give me room to edit the terrain and change a few things. Now I am unable to re-rez them in world. I recieve an error message everytime I try and rez "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region". It doesn't matter what reigon I use I still get that message. What do I do? I have almost 800 prims that I need back!

Wow I have this same thing happen to me. I also submitted a ticket and it took LL a long time to finally get back to me but when they did I was finally able to visit a special region called unpackistan and get my objects back so anyone else who has this issue might try visiting that region and the rezzing your items so you can take them back to inventory. If you can't visit that region then I guess you'll just have to submit a ticket and have LL give you access to it. It's sad in my opinion that it took them so long to get back with me on my ticket and that originally it was sent to the wrong support group who didn't even start to work on it and it took 3 weeks and 3 different contacts with concierge chat to discover it was with wrong group only to be sent to the right group and wait another week for someone to give me the wiki which I already knew about and wasn't the resolution only to wait another week and several more concierge chats to finally have the concierge tell me their supervisor set it up so I could access unpackistan to get back my items. Why give people the run around LL when you could just have concierge set this up for them in the beginning without them having to setup a ticket for it? Seems to me a big waste of resources making people submit a ticket for such a simple fix to this issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.