One post 2 questions. ..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see several people say that they started a blog.. where do I go to start one? Secondly is there any semi busy to busy places I sleep says and I am awake from 12 am and after. I'm so lonely and bored so I just shop.. seems like I bump into a lot of people who want to talk sexual but I'm a flirty. . Nothing to naughty. Anyways.. thanks for the help.

#1: Blogger, WordPress.

#2: Bahamas Swingers Club which, despite the name and first impressions, hosts a variety of social interests, from those like me with sub-zero flirting inclinations but who appreciate a friendly and often lively atmosphere, to standard, non-commiting flirters, to naughty heavy-bumpers, to actual swinging, to dancing and attending DJs and occasional live performances.

You can also try this one: http://bletaverse.com//u/six-igaly

It is an inworld photo blog that works with a HUD (that you don't even have to wear for posting). If you want more info just click the big blue Bletaverse button top left on the page.

You can obtain the HUD inworld on this location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mino%20Volcan/89/183/1201, or on the MarketPlace here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/7238 .

Oh, it is free too!

Log in to secondlife.com then go to upcoming events. There are lots of events listed there. Since you are up during what is overnight for US and early morning for EU, you need to look at events and areas that cater to Australian/Asian areas since that is prime time for them.

As for blogs, Wordpress, Google, among others, offer free blogs. If you are going to include pictures, you might want to look at Flckr as well.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I see several people say that they started a blog.. where do I go to start one?

*snip*

I'm so lonely and bored

Oh hey, why have a blog if you are such a boring person? I guess in order to start a blog you need to have something to say about something. And you must feel some kind of urge to publish your stuff. Pure self-indulgent blogs from people whining and moaning about being lonely and bored don't survive very long.

Here's my advice:

- a blog isn't supposed to act as your friend, it's not for your entertainment and consumation

- a blog can serve as your personal diary ... and never reach any readers. :smileysad: Stay away from too personal topics, nobody wants to know about your  depression

- blogging is a lonely ocupation, as a blogger you're always in the observer role, and like any goood journalist, you hardly ever engage

- you must feel the need to publish something, to say something about something, to publish your opinion. Else your blog is doomed

- go, find a hobby, blog about that. Everybody wants to read a blog about skydiving, about pirate battles, about sailing, flying, travels!!!

- fashion and avatar beautifying blogs by now are OUT! We already have too many of those, some of them on a unbelievably high, professional level. Don't become just another duck on the pond

- I remember you used to have lots of questions and problems with fundamental SL functions - make a tips and hints blog for n00bs

- DORKism! See that's already a cool blog title. I'd use it.

- the easiest way to start a blog is probably Google's Blogger. Many bloggers prefer Wordpress, the open source alternative. It's more politically correct and better customizable but needs a bit more brains and isn't as super simple as Blogger. I have blogs on both platforms, my SL crap on Blogger (since I post lots of photos) and my more earnest blog (mostly words coz it's a literature blog) I keep on Wordpress. Anyway, there are thousands of blogging systems out there but Blogger and Wordpress are the most famoustest. :smileyhappy:

I am bored.. it doesn't mean I am a boring person. I am actually fun and easy to talk to. I actually have thought about blogging for a long time. This is something I've thought about for a long time. I would never post when I am depressed. I am not depressed. I'm actual really happy and I usually am. Thanks for the tips though. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.