is there way set up RLV for two different avatar types on same character ??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i have been useing a Toddleedoo kid avvie for a few weeks now but recently changed to Toddleedoo Baby ( like a few minutes ago)

this is my folder atm  http://i.imgur.com/RlNbq4Q.png just for the kid avvy

if itsnt way to make an RLV folder for my kid avvy what would be the best way to differentiate between kid outfits and baby outfits while still making buttons where people know whats inside of them  since there isnt much room of character to give in the hud i use  http://i.imgur.com/9WYlKVD.png

Yes. You just need a two-level llDialog.

llDialog's are limited to 12 buttons, at 23 characters max./each. Could go multi-page or multi-level.

[Kid,Baby] -> [Kid1,Kid2] | [baby1,Baby2]

or

[Kid1,Kid2,...,Kid12] + [baby1,Baby2,...,Baby12]

Not familiar with any of the products you're using.

Sassy Romano wrote:

I was thinking more like a script as follows:-

default{    on_rez(integer parm)    {        llOwnerSay("@detach=n,sendchat=n,sendim=n");    }}

That's awesome.  I like how you think.

Do you think adding "@standtp=n" might be a nice addition too? 

This section is for general discussion and is not the best place for support for products made by other residents because there are too many of them out there and it is impossible to be expert in all of them.  Unless someone has the particular product and uses both kid and baby AVs as well as the HUD you are using, no one here will be able to answer your question.

Read the instruction notecard that came with the products. If you didn't get instructions, your questions are not covered or don't understand them, you best bet is to contact the creator(s), their customer service reps or join their support group, if they have one, and ask for support there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.