I deleted my avatar how can I get back in

AntoniMiguel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You deleted your avatar?  I don't understand.  Your account is obviously still active, since you were able to log in here to these forums.  If you had closed the account accidentally, that would not be possible. You also cannot "delete your avatar".  AntoniMiguel IS your avatar, and cannot exist without a virtual body in Second Life.

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

You might mean your shape or your skin? I have seen some people who call their shape/skin for their avatar.

If it is not still in your trash-folder in inventory, after you deleted it, it is gone for good. You can try to write to the creator or the shop where you got it, and ask for another copy, and explain the situation. Add copy of your payment from your account to the IM or notecard you send to her/him. Maybe you are lucky, and you will get a new one.

Good luck, getting it back :)

If you were using one of the "starter" avatars that you chose when you registered, it's not gone.

Open your Inventory, CTRL+I.  Look in Library\Clothing\Initial Outfits.  Each of the sub-folders there is a complete avatar.  Simply choose one and either drag it and drop it onto yourself, or right click it and choose Replace Outfit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.