not receiving offline IM's in my mail

Miuccia Klaar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I stopped receiving offline im's in my mail all of a sudden, anyone knows why this happens? Everything is right, the mail adress, the squared is checked saying I want to receive ims offline, and was working fine, then stopped for one week, and now again after 3 days. How can this be solved? Thanks

Thanks for your answers and help, but is not that, Yes my IM's get capped several times a day, thats why is so important that I get offline IM's, so I can see who tried to contact me, or to see If I received something etc etc, as inworld I never acess no any IM. Thing is that all of a sudden I dont receive ANY IM in the mail when I'm offline. The mail adress is correct and just stopped. Lindens dont give any solution as I am not premium, and they dont have a way that I can submit this as issue. I dont understand why this is happening, must be something falling from them. Anyone knows how to fix it?

3 answers to this question

IM should get send to the e-mail always no matter how many! I had the same issue and still didn't find out whats going on. I used another E-mail provider as a workaround. I will switch back soon, my ISP asked me to do so and also give them some samples of some messages to my other mail with all headers.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.