my account

lorelinelostpeace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello to every one, this is the second time i ask a question here, for the same account Celesa resident. 

What happend ? 

that account was in hand of a friends, and i ask to him back me, it's my, he tell no, and i take back by force, and after some minutes the admin log me out ... and i'm asking why if the account is my ? 

i don't violate any rules, i just take it to me the owner of Celesa resident. The last surprise is now Celesa account is on hold.. and i make much request for have back, but no answer .. can some one tell me wat i can do now ?

5 answers to this question

Thank you for asking this question again.  NOW I do understand.

You have a serious problem. If you tried to transfer your account to your friend, you have violated the TOS (sect 4.1):"You may not sell, transfer or assign your Account or its contractual rights, licenses and obligations, to any third party without the prior written consent of Linden Lab."  Now that Linden Lab has discovered this violation, they have blocked the account.  In addition, if you tried to take the account back "by force", you may have violated the TOS in other ways as well. You could try to explain by opening a support case and offering details of what happened, but I doubt that you will get your Celesa account back.

========

Grazie per avermelo chiesto nuovamente questa domanda. ORA capisco.

Avete un problema serio. Se si è tentato di trasferire il suo account al vostro amico, avete violato la TOS (setta 4.1): "Non si può vendere, trasferire o assegnare il conto oi suoi diritti contrattuali, licenze e obblighi a terzi senza il preventivo consenso scritto di Linden Lab ". Ora che Linden Lab ha scoperto questa violazione, hanno bloccato l'account. Inoltre, se si è tentato di prendere il conto torna "con la forza", potreste aver violato la TOS in altri modi. Si potrebbe provare a spiegare con l'apertura di un caso di supporto e offrendo dettagli di quello che è successo, ma dubito che avrete il vostro account di Celesa schiena.

• Like 2

i try to tell to ll it but no answer.. and that account are still in hold ... maybe i made a mistake, selling to that guest, but i ask to him many times, really and he say no, just, because he think i'm stupid.

Celesa account was made by me, so i'm the real owner of it, i just take it back thats all, but i would like to have back.. but if i can contact ll in any form and don't answer .. so tell me haw to contact it for tell him haw the thing can happened

Yes, you made a mistake, but that mistake was a violation of the TOS. As a result, you will probably lose the account. As I said in my response, you may try to explain to Linden Lab by opening a support case, but they may already consider their decision to be final. You submit a case by clicking the HELP link at the top of this page and selecting "Contact Support".

hi

you cannot let other people use your accout, LL do not allow that.

lots of people do this, but they will have the account block if LL find out.

so all the money you put into that accout is lost.

and your work.

and LL may still ban you, you have two sets or rules that you have violated.

but you will be given a change to put your side if ban, but the account is lost.

just make a new one, and try using the old name, if LL shut down that account the name is now open for reuse.

hope things work out ok for you, enjoy SL.

byee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.