If it ain't broke, please LL don't try and fix it.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

I been playing at nice little combat sim for maybes the last three months.

This last 3-4 days are the worst I can recall, overall SL performance-wise, since I joined SL.

Way to go, Ebbe.  Put Rod's golf clubs away and roll your sleeves up.

So your thread title is, "If it ain't broke, please don't fix it" and your post itself says "It's broke; fix it." I think your Complain-O-Matic is shorting out. But... don't bother to fix it.

And if your next post contains the word "shill", you owe me a beer.

I have been experiencing some slowness these last days, too, past the havoc days described in that Linden Labs post; nothing as bad as the OP says (I've seen way, way worse in my five years in SL), but slightly annoying nevertheless. I'm not sure how what LL are purportedly doing right now affects texture rezzing time, but who knows, perhaps there's an indirect connection between login and rezzing issues.

I tend to agree with you. SL's technical issues seem to be getting worse every time they do "maintnance". For instance, this past week sims that were not laggy before, are now. Also as of 3 days ago my Astero ambulance seems to have screwd up scripts and wont move in a perticuler sim. If they would fix what needs fixing and leave everything else alone sl might be better place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.