In a sexual role play, if I role play as a child(age-play rp), dose the Terms of Service say I can't

BLACKtcKITTY6 Royce

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

LL does not tolerate sexual age play of any sort, regardless of the RL age of participants.  It is illegal to depict child sex in any way in many places, even if it is adults roleplaying and LL as the service provider could be liable for it.  ( They would be where i live where there is a specific law that internet websites are liable and are banned from serving residents of this jurisdiction). 

If you do participate, and are caught, you and everyone participating will be banned from SL for life with the strictest ban LL can do.  No one in your home would be able to use SL at all, and  no alts could be created.  This is the one thing they act on speedily.

• Like 3

Sexual Age Play is most certainly forbidden by the ToS 6.3.viii, which says you must not

(viii) Post, display or transmit any material, object or text that encourages, represents, or facilitates sexual "age play," i.e., using child-like avatars in a sexualized manner. This activity is grounds for immediate termination. You may review our full
. You understand and agree that we may report any and all such incidents -- and any and all of your corresponding personal information -- to any authorities we deem appropriate, whether or not it in and of itself violates the law of your (or any) jurisdiction

See also the LL Official Clarification of policy disallowing ageplay.

It doesn't matter what the law is in your home country, or what you think it is.    Sexual age play is banned in SL,  and it's something LL treats very seriously.

Don't do it.   

• Like 3

i do not understand how somebody could ask such a question. Everybody knows such a thing is illegal and against tos. one reason is not just the child protection laws but also that you never can be sure if the other person is an adult like you or a minor that just claims to be adult. and it is kind of funny that people think only because it is the internet they can do everything they want without getting busted. my advice when somebody comes across such a pervert is: print out screenshot and chatlog and bring it streight to the cops so they can find out who is the person behind the av. wouldnt worry too much about the country as that can be found out by the ip adress and there are some international programs where cops of several countries work against child abuse and such together

• Like 2

Don't.  I mean, really, REALLY don't.  This is one of the few TOS violations that will get you permanently banned from SL in very short order.

There are no excuses, mitigating circumstances, get out of jail free cards, or loopholes.  Actual user age is no excuse.  You may not use a child avatar for sexual roleplay in Second Life, PERIOD.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.