Sign in to follow this  
Kc Cooperstone

Problem with possible land buying

Question

9 answers to this question

Are you trying to buy land on the mainland, or privately... you might find it was easier buying privately from a real estate place.  Thankfully I don't have this problem, I live in a cardboard box behind the club I manage.  If you want me to hook you up with a real estate agent let me know or find one using search.

You can also open the world map and find land for sale that way, look for yellow parcels, teleport there, rightclick the ground and select 'about land' to get all the info you need.

• Like 1

Its a long story. ive started my own building company, (custom sim building, parcel building, anything of the sort.) awhile back, and so of course i hired some friends in sl and the sort. one of my friends is filthy rich, im not even sure how. he's willing to buy land to fund my company, i just need to find it. i found a piece of mainland, low lag, blah blah blah, for a low price. i decided i could buy it myself, and also get the land from him. so this is where the problem comes from. it wont let me buy the land. i will try a re-log right about now, but im not sure if its going to work.

It looks like that bug does not affect Phoenix. Or it may be a matter of simply switching to any other viewer clsoes any bad file that may be causing teh bug. I don't know, but one person on another thread switched to Phoenix and they got their purchase