Small Question?

Mikki Breda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This morning i noticed that I had these two black lines on my neck when I scrolled out farther from my avi. The skin is not ripped. I just bought it from LAQ. I did later find out that my eyebrows caused those lines. I have  no clue if there is a way to take off the eyebrows since it does not exactly have a *take off item option*. Is there a way that I can fix this, or take off my brows?http://i37.tinypic.com/2pskmrk.jpg & http://i33.tinypic.com/2viqm1d.jpg

7 answers to this question

Eyebrows can not be taken off. You could try another "bald". But I don't think this will help. From the pictures I'd rather guess it comes from your hair. The further you zoom away the more inaccurate the rendering of prims and other objects (LOD = Level of detail). This sometimes leads to weird effects and things appearing to fit when you zoom in close suddenly don't seem to fit anymore.

Try different hair (or unwear it and check) and also try to wear a different "bald". They are mostkly copy/trans and if you don't have different balds most hair or skin designers will be able to help you with one.

Cobra

• Like 1

I would add that you maybe could look at what you are further wearing. Maybe it is a rootprim of something you wear. Like facelights (altho I know those are mostly set invisible) it could be anything you are wearing. I remember when i was a noobie my friend was wearing a hugattachement wich wasn't fully set to invisible and when he bend or moved his back the 'thingie' showed up.

Have Fun!

*AE*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.