Sign in to follow this  
Mikki Breda

Small Question?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Eyebrows can not be taken off. You could try another "bald". But I don't think this will help. From the pictures I'd rather guess it comes from your hair. The further you zoom away the more inaccurate the rendering of prims and other objects (LOD = Level of detail). This sometimes leads to weird effects and things appearing to fit when you zoom in close suddenly don't seem to fit anymore.

Try different hair (or unwear it and check) and also try to wear a different "bald". They are mostkly copy/trans and if you don't have different balds most hair or skin designers will be able to help you with one.

Cobra

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Eyebrows can not be taken off. You could try another "bald". But I don't think this will help. From the pictures I'd rather guess it comes from your hair. The further you zoom away the more inaccurate the rendering of prims and other objects (LOD = Level of detail). This sometimes leads to weird effects and things appearing to fit when you zoom in close suddenly don't seem to fit anymore.

Try different hair (or unwear it and check) and also try to wear a different "bald". They are mostkly copy/trans and if you don't have different balds most hair or skin designers will be able to help you with one.

Cobra

• Like 1

Does this happen with a different hairstyle?  It looks like there may be an errant part of your hair that may be showing through. Select your hair and see if the outlines that show in edit mode match up to the lines that are on your neck... if so you can grab that section and edit it out of the way.

• Like 1

I would add that you maybe could look at what you are further wearing. Maybe it is a rootprim of something you wear. Like facelights (altho I know those are mostly set invisible) it could be anything you are wearing. I remember when i was a noobie my friend was wearing a hugattachement wich wasn't fully set to invisible and when he bend or moved his back the 'thingie' showed up.

Have Fun!

*AE*

I've investigated this because it's also happening to me and it's caused by a tattoo layered hair base you're wearing. Take the hair base off or try another one (which I'm gonna attempt) and the neck lines go away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.