I can't buy lindens!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How are you trying to pay? Credit/debit card should go right through. Paypal as well. If they fail, try removing them and then readding them. If you are still having a problem, call the Linden billing phone number listed in the contact support page on the dashboard. I had that problem with my account and it was something on their end.

I called Lindens Labs billing and did what they said to do and it works.  

Remove all payment methods present.  Wait 20 minutes....re enter payment methods used and wait another 20 minutes.  Voila...it worked for me!!

• 2 weeks later...

Me again.....The re-entering the payment information only worked once for me.  \it then quit working.  I have beeen paying with a credit card for 2 years with no problem until now.  I deleted my payment info 3 days ago in order to re-enter it and try that again, but now I can't even re-enter my credit card info.  It just says try again later and gives me a link back to the cashier page.  \under that it says that if you see this error message more than once call the billing department.  I have called 3 times and have done all they have suggested.  I have reset my modem, cleared all browising history and I am now trying it from a different computer..and still nothing.  I made a new account and I can't even enter any information on that account.  I'm ready to give up and just have a RL.  :(

• 1 year later...

annettehnc wrote:

Ok, the last two weeks I have added payment info, it was accepted, but, it wouldn't let me buy Linden's.  It's the same method I have always used.  If SL doesn't want my money I will just find another sim world that will.

The last 2 times I updated a payment method I also had to go BACk into my account and let the Lab know what I was authorizing it to do.  There were 2 things you can use your payment method for.  One was "Buying Lindens"  the other was "Land, premium, and other recurring fees"  I had to authorize use of my payment method for both before it let me do anything. 

If you haven't already checked your billing info, check it again just in case.  If you have already checked to make sure both options are authorized, I guess you can file a support ticket.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.