STOCKINGS/SOCK TEAR

SuzettaLatonya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can you upload a pic of this same thing, without prim feet, prim shoes, or anything attached to the lower leg or foot attachment points.

Just a standard 'system' look.

Not a fetishist, I just think a clearer look at the problem would be helpful. :P

ETA: And to clarify, do you want the stocking/sock to go all the way over the system feet of the avatar? Or should it stop at the ankle?

I just check without heels and the stockings seem to be fine i must have seen that b4 my avi finished settling. So i added bare feet and it does the same thing so it seems that it happens when i add heels,barefeet .If nothing on at all it is fine.Also i noticed without stockings and just the heels that the skin color for the heels also tears.

SuzettaLatonya wrote:

Can anyone tell me why the stockings and socks are tearing at the ankles i have went all the way down to nude and no feet and it still happens i have  tried the alphas nothing is working.
stockings.png

You can see on the sides that the black leg part sticks out and away from the ankle part of the shoe... you need to edit the shoes/feet and move them down.. so the 'top of the fake foot' part meets where the leg cutoff is. You also may need to resize the shoes to fit a little better, and may have to adjust the shoe layers 'heel' and/or 'platform' height to keep your shoes out of the ground.

SuzettaLatonya wrote:

I tried to move them but they are rigged so they are staying where they attached.

Check your knee angle. 

I'm not sure how to clearly express this but I've seen something like this with boots.  When creators do the attachment points it's based on your leg being "straight."  Sometimes shape makers add a liitle bit of "knock knee" to Avis, especially female ones, for what they consider a more realistic look.

So what happens is your leg pivots at one point that is diferent than the attachment point for the shoe; the shoe doesn't pivot with your leg.

If your knee angle is not at 50 it can cause problems. 

It's hard for me to tell from your picture if this is your situation but with boots what I'm talking about is extremely obvious.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.