Lolas Tango applier issue

ChrysalisTender

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently purchased Lolas Tango mesh breasts.  I'm noticing that within a certain view distance, both the bra and the top become ... holy.  Grins, that is I can see flesh poking through.  If i move the camera closer, teh issue disappears and if I move the camera out it disappears.  I'm running Firestorm64 .40478 (the lastest version) and i've played with most of the graphic, viewing parameters.   Has anyone else experienced this and if so ... any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks

Chrissy

Object detail fixes that I believe. Put it up to 3 or 4, depending on your computers abilities. You can find that in the Phototools button > General tab. (Phototools is accessible by rightclicking your icon bar and opening the tools window; then click and move the phototools button to either side bar or lower bar and then opening it.. If you don't have it already) I use that when I need to do anything with graphics preferences because it's much faster than going into ctrl+p and whatnot. 

(Post's oblivious guy answer) Maybe we need some pictures.. 

But being serious, it happens, even before your top or bra rezzes people will see your boobies, so why care even after rezzed. 

You have that confidence if you know what I'm saying. That "I'm hot and I know it".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.