crgrab,what does that command mean.

captainimij1488303258

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

It sounds to me like a collar command, in which "cr" are the initials of the wearer and "grab" is the command.   "Grab" is certainly a command with most collars, when the Dom wants to connect you to his leashholder (it's a synonym for "leash").

If I had to guess what this guy was doing, I'd say he was trying a bit of self-bondage, or possibly trying to chain cr to something, and wanted to chain himself (or cr) to the objects he was touching.   You can do that with some systems, but he was using the wrong command (it's normally "post"), and usualy you need a script in object to which you're being leashed.

Anyway, that's my guess as to what was happening.

• Like 3

I think Innula's got the right answer, captainimij. That is unless the fella you saw was wearing a baseball uniform. In that case "crgrab" is short for a kind of animation seen only in baseball, where the athletes either wear clothing that's too tight in the crotch, or have hygiene problems.

If he returns chatting "ctspit", keep your distance.

• Like 1

He's not trying to grab  himself, he's trying to grab YOU.  Your official user name is "captainimij Resident", so your initials are "cr". 

If you are wearing a slave collar, a lot of idiots will try to leash you.  You can either remove the collar, or you can set it so that only a person or persons you designate (your "owners") can access the collar.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.