why then i abbandoned my premium house for change type my stuff aren't retuned in my inventory ?

Datchflower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You should really have removed all your items from your home before you abandoned it, but I would think that everything has been returned to you, but now appears in your inventory as a coalesced cube.

More information about coalesced objects can be found in the official Knowledge Base. Here is the link to that.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Building-tips/ta-p/700041

• Like 2

ty for answer in lil time but looking in the inventory in the lost and found folder like in the web site there is wrote my stuff must be returned and i don't find nothing about my stuff in that premium home i think i lost that very sad ... but something don't worked good sure. i have only a prim retured all other stuff copy or not aren't returned yet . maybe must wait some days again don't know ... i asked a redelivery but the creator don't aswered yet :(( tyvm to everyone answer

Marigold is right.

First, go back to your house.  See if your stuff is still there.  If it is, right click your items and Take them back into your inventory. 

If your things are not there, they have been returned.  Look in your Lost and Found folder.  They are probably there as a "coalesced object", with the inventory symbol of a little stack of cubes.

Go to a public sandbox and rez the coalesced object.  All your stuff should reappear, in their last positions relative to one another.  Right click and Take them into your inventory.

Coalesced objects have a few tricky things about them, so in the future it is much better to take your things up yourself rather than rely on the land's auto-return function.

• Like 1

Datchflower wrote:

i abbandoned my premium house by a week more or less but nothing  is already come back in my inventory i saw in the rulez about abbandon linden lab return stuff in a week pls help me i lost some furnitures bought for more of 1k of lindens no copy version 

Ever thought that the best option was to take your stuff first instead of dumping the responsibility on others?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.