Ok lets try this again.

FluX Foxley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok lets try this again.

I buy L's by paypal.

40159486Market BuyL$ 7,797L$ 7,7972014-02-05 09:05:562014-02-05 09:07:01fillUS$ 31.57US$ 31.87

today i get a error.

40173472Market BuyL$ 7,657L$ 02014-02-06 05:02:022014-02-06 05:22:12system_cancelUS$ 0.00US$ 0.00

My bank account is behind my paypal account and there's enough money on the bank account.

i did not exceed the limit.

i bought this way befor so my paypal account is capeble for instant transfer.

There's no logical reason why the transfer fails. 

3 answers to this question

Hi FluX,

I have a bank account behind my PayPal account as well, but I must manually transfer funds into PayPal before purchasing Lindens. It typically takes 5 business days for funds to transfer, so if your PayPal balance isn't sufficient to immediately cover the purchase, I imagine it could be cancelled. Try moving funds into PayPal in advance of your Linden purchase.

Good luck!

ETA: I suggest you do a manual funds transfer and try your Linden purchase again. It has been my personal experience that not understanding why something does not work the way I want will not make it work the way I want.

• Like 1

That's the problem, as I said in response to your earlier thread.  Let me quote the Linden Lab policy directly:

To use your PayPal account with Linden Lab, it must be verified and be capable of making instant transfers.

Linden Lab does not accept e-check (bank account) payments through PayPal because they cannot be processed quickly enough to match the instant delivery of virtual goods and services.  Therefore, we require that you have a credit card on file with PayPal as a backup payment source, OR that you pay with your PayPal balance in USD. Without a sufficient USD balance in your PayPal account, you will not be able to use it with only a bank account.

I have highlighted the most relevant parts. Linde Lab is not eBay or Amazon.com.  Their accounting system is much less sophisticated.  PayPal cannot do an instant transfer from a bank account.  So even if your PayPal account meets Linden Lab's first criterion by being verified, it does not meet the second criterion by being capable of instant transfers.  Therefore, the PayPal account must have an adequate dollar balance before you can use it to make your LindeX purchase.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.