I purchased the Galaxy III from Marketplace and no refund within 24 hours

Ecstasea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Despite the fact that their ad says "Refund:  Yes, 100% refund within 24 hour", there's nothing other than their own integrity to enforce that.  Unfortunately, all you can do is post a negative review on their site.

Frankly, I don't know why they would advertize a refund like that. They sold the device with copy/mod perms, which means that anyone could buy it, ask for a refund, and keep a perfectly functioning copy at no cost.  What they should have done is make the device no-copy/mod and then advertise a "full refund if you return the object within 24 hours of purchase."

• Like 1

You can leave a Review for the item, share your rating of the product.

If the ad is misleading or the product is not as described, you can flag the item.

If you feel that you've been mistreated in Second Life, you have the option of filing an Abuse Report if you wish to document your experience with LL.

The policy in practice is no refunds. Seeking a legal remedy outside of SL is not practicable for such a small amount.

It is my personal hope that Market Place will adopt some of eBay's buyer protections in the future.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.