How to leave a group that isn't displayed in my group list?

Bee Hazelnut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am getting messages from groups I use to be apart of, But have left. They do not appear in my group list But I still get their notifications. I only see option to block the user sending it. But I don't want to do that (But will have to if no other option)

HELP! :matte-motes-stress:

P.S. is there a way to remove myself from the subscribe-o-matic groups if I can't find the actually o-matic vendor?

>>>>>>

Thank you 

2 answers to this question

If you are getting messages from a Subscribe-o-Matic group, the only way to stop them is to leave the group by returning to the kiosk where you originally joined it.  You should be able to locate the kiosk.  The next time you get a message, right click on the name of the sender in chat (that should be the kiosk).  The information window that opens will tell you exactly where the kiosk is, so you can TP to the spot and click to un-join.

• Like 2

From http://support.subscribeomatic.com/support/solutions/articles/4463-i-want-to-unsubscribe-from-a-subscribe-o-matic-group-but-i-can-t-find-the-kiosk

"Subscribe-O-Matic group owners can unsubscribe you manually in case you can't find their kiosk anymore, just contact them in-world and ask for directions to their kiosk or request that they remove you from their group.

If they refuse, or don't have a kiosk rezzed and accessible in-world, please let us know immediately by opening a support ticket (include some basic information like the owner's avatar name or the object name that is sending your messages). We will promptly unsubscribe you and also contact the group owner to correct the situation."

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.