Can't Load Help!

Nansiilieva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nansiilieva wrote:

Is that a game or what? Cuz i dont understand what your talking about...

Ok, let me explain that a little:

Second Life is an online virtual world (I refuse to call it a game). I don't know if you are familiar with games that are played by hundreds of people online but it basically works the same way. Everything that exists in Second Life is stored on an external sever, not on your PC. Your PC conects to this server over the internet by a software called "viewer". This is the program you have difficulties to get to run.

Now there is not only a viewer made by Linden Lab, but also quite a couple of other viewers made by other people. Many of them are approved and will maybe work better for you.

Nansiilieva wrote:

Well I tried a lot of thing's like:

Putting the window on TV

Stopping Anti-virus program

Turning off every program

Reinstall the game

Restarting computer,Turning it on and off too

I don't know what to do D:

Oh my...... Clearly there is something else at play here. OK try a text-Only SL Viewer to see if you can even login.

http://radegast.googlecode.com/files/Radegast-2.12-installer.exe

I use this from my PCs at work to keep in touch. If your account can;t login using this them something is very wrong with your account.

Question: You have been in SL before yes? There is an agreement you need to accept before you can enter SL. Do you remember accepting that agreement?

I finelly found it out!

When i press to open the game, the game open's

But the problem is that :
The game work's fine and everyting, but only the screen it look's like it's stuck...

When i press to type in my username and password, when i begin writeing , it write's them without me see , i only see it only white.

But then , when i press something for it to load a bit , it show's up and then i pressed start botton , it loaded the game , but the screen is still freeze , when i pressed something else again , the screen showed up that it load's and when it was done ........ the screen was black when i pressed something else again.... What's wrong with the view? D: the game work's fine!

Nansiilieva wrote:

I finelly found it out!

When i press to open the game, the game open's

But the problem is that :

The game work's fine and everyting, but only the screen it look's like it's stuck...

When i press to type in my username and password, when i begin writeing , it write's them without me see , i only see it only white.

But then , when i press something for it to load a bit , it show's up and then i pressed start botton , it loaded the game , but the screen is still freeze , when i pressed something else again , the screen showed up that it load's and when it was done ........ the screen was black when i pressed something else again.... What's wrong with the view? D: the game work's fine!

Good for you! I'm totally unsure why your PC is doing this.

I just read all the way through this thread (which by the way contained advice from people with a lot more patience than I) and was brought up short by this phrase, just at the end of my reading: "*Crying irl*".

That clanged, considering the person writing is supposedly trying to actually experience Second Life for the first time.

I don't know if this was ever resolved, but I remembered reading something similar earlier on.  Took a bit of digging, but I finally found this thread:    HMDI Kills SL Viewer  (from Feb of this year)  in which Kwakkelde Kwak  offered the solution of

"Go to control panel > apperance and personalization > personalize and select one of the "Basic and High Contrast" themes. I didn't even have to shut down the frozen viewer. It insantly loaded correctly."

Maybe this will help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.