HELP FINDING A PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck0001

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI A YEAR BACK I VISITED A PLACE AND IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY MADE VILLAGE 

WITH SHOPS, ART GALLERYS, CAFE , AND PAVED ROADS, AND SIGN BOARD WITH LINK TO LIKING TWITER AND FACEBOOK 

ITS ON A BIG CHUCK OF LAND AND DIVIDED IN MIDDLE BY A RIVER WITH A BRIDGE CONNECTING BOTH OF THEM

I THINK IT WAS A GERMAN GROUP OR SOME THING IF ANY BODY KNOW A PLACE PLEASE RITE A REPLY I AM TRYING TO FIND THAT PLACE FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW

Hey Buck, please TURN YOUR CAPSLOCK OFF. Also using multiple ! won't speed up anything and looks rather rude (same as capslock, which reads like you are screaming).

But to answer your question: Its pretty hard to say what place that was, doesn't sound very specific, also its quite possible that this place doesn't exist anymore. One year is a damn long time. Most places don't even survive half of that time, especially if they are big and require a lot financial investment for the owner.

Anything else you remember? Do you remember what the group was about? Was it a real life inspired build? Was the style more modern or old? Do you maybe have screenshots?

sSig_aaarggh.gif

You succesfully performed two serious sins, Hammer-head.gif  which are very much disliked by many readers.

See :smileysurprised: :smileyindifferent: :smileyfrustrated:

CAPSLOCK

and

! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Please do check your capslock key - and don't sleep on any key to avoid the key repeating unnecessarily by this action. If you do this, we will surely love :heart: you again and pay more attention to your posts.

Thank you very much. :matte-motes-smile: :smileywink:

Buck,

A number of beautiful themed regions with similar designs to what you described have gone offline for good due to lack of patronage as of late. Several of my Role Playing and Living History friends have had to relocate as a result each time. Try posting your query in one of the Themed Role Play groups. You may have better luck there.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Role-Play/bd-p/RolePlay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.