10 ways to improve Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kenbro Utu wrote:

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Kenbro Utu wrote:

Your first mistake?  You assume SL is a game.  It's goes downhill from there.

You mean you thought the OP was serious?!

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.  

;-) A newbie thinking they know better than everyone else how to "fix" SL and using their first post to make non-sensical, or at least impractical, suggestions is hardly unusual but the OP makes too much sense for that (in an odd kind of way).  Either it's brilliant satire or just ridiculously naive.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe Thor wrote:

Studio09 wrote:

Aerith: Just about any two dimensional maze can be solved by placing the right hand on the wall and keeping it there as you walk the maze. 

FIFY!

Yes, you're exactly right.  Thanks.

There is a tricky maze in the Weyandt's Revenge Jumping Puzzle in GW2 (starts about 2:30 on the video). I wandered around for what seemed like hours the first time I tried that puzzle before I realized I could walk through some of the walls.  If my character's hand had actually been on the wall I would have realized sooner when her hand went through the surface of the wall.

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Kenbro Utu wrote:

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Kenbro Utu wrote:

Your first mistake?  You assume SL is a game.  It's goes downhill from there.

You mean you thought the OP was serious?!

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.  

;-) A newbie thinking they know better than everyone else how to "fix" SL and using their first post to make non-sensical, or at least impractical, suggestions is hardly unusual but the OP makes too much sense for that (in an odd kind of way).  Either it's brilliant satire or just ridiculously naive.

Well, first post yes.  March 13, 2011, as a join date.  The newbie should be starting to rub off.  If it is a ruse, kudos.  It just all seemed a little too in earnest...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.