Overcharging For Subscriptions

Luna Bliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear Bank Customer:

We are sorry that your ATM Withdrawal was subtracted from your account 7 times in total when in actuality you only received the money once. There appears to be some issue with the ATM Software and not the bank's accounting software, so the extra money subtracted from your account will be refunded in 2-3 weeks. If you don't see your money refunded by then, please write me back and I'll see what other excuses I can drum up. Thank you again for using our bank.

Of course, in the meantime your account, now seriously depleted, goes into overdraft condition and the bank happily charges you $45.00 for every check they bounce. But hey! They'll refund the $1200.00 they mistakenly took out .. real soon now.

WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?

C'mon Marketplace Dev Team! This is real money to people. And even if it ISN'T real money, it could very well result in a negative balance situation that has other, far-reaching and potentially unrecoverable consequences. Is it really THAT HARD to fix this issue? Really?

You're not the only one who has been overcharged today. I have been charged over 60 Times for the same subscription today. I don't even have 60 products

I'm getting charged for the same exact subscription order #

Destination: Commerce Linden 
MKT2 Subscription 
Description: Order #1333611721 

Multiplied by sixty! LOL

The worst part is that I try to cash out on the first Monday of every month. Now I'm almost out of cash.  :-(

60 times?!  The thing has gone berserk.  HAL????   We need to get Hal on our side ;0

So far 10 charges for me for just one subscription - even 2 more charges since I chose not to renew it - at  almost 4 usd a pop that's 40 usd today.

Looking forward to more renewals coming up :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.