I want to work as a host

shmulikhazin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

Wow...you again? You jump faster from one thing to another than a squirrel from tree to tree.

On your question:

- Inworld Employment forum here

- Visit clubs and ask if they hire

- Fill out applications at inworld jobcenters

But from my experiance, secure payment of 600L will stay in your dreams....

• Like 1

And where did you read that? I have worked as a host some time ago and attend clubs quite often, so I know what a host usualy gets paid. That said, most jobs in clubs don't come with a solid payment, or at least not with one that high. Most depend on the tips they get from guests and tips can range.

So, if you get hired its depending on many things what you will earn. (Time, club, luck). Good luck on your search, I'm just saying that the roads aren't paved with gold.

Hosts work for tips only.  It is rare for a host to paid a guaranteed amount and the few places that do pay their staff only hire the best hosts with years of experience.

The amount of tips you receive as a host depends on the number of people there and what, if anything, they tip you.  You could work for two hours (the standard shift length) and get nothing.  Some clubs take a percentage of the tips you earn too.

Earning 600L during a shift is doable if you are an excellent host and get a job in a popular club patronized by people with money to spend as opposed to people that are there just to try to win contests as they rarely or ever tip. However such jobs are filled fast and are in high demand among hosts so your competition is stiff.  Chances are you will not be hired in places like that as a new host with no experience.  Generally management can choose from a lot of applicants with a year or more experience at other high level clubs.

If you are willing to work more than one shift a week however, you may be able to earn 600L in a week.

I also warn you that even hosts in the classiest places occasionally will have people of both sexes be extremely rude, flirt or tease them sexually or even proposition them in IM's.  As a host, you must respond in a way that doesn't offend or embarrass the guest.  It is also the job of a host to deal with unruly guests that are interfering with the enjoyment of other guests or the operation of the club.  Ejecting / banning such guests is reserved for ' last resort' or worst case scenarios.   If this falls under 'nonsense' for you then look for another occupation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.