New here - looking for hair!

AveryGriffin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! c:

I'm new to SL but not totally helpless as I've got some friends showing me the ropes, but they are having as much trouble as I am trying to find the right hair.

I'm sorry for all the links but I'm looking for someone similar to these styles - long, thin braids or dreads and then those tied back loosely, basically.

I've found these on the market so far, but they aren't what I want.

Can anyone help me? And thank you!

Hello everyone! c:

I'm new to SL but not totally helpless as I've got some friends showing me the ropes, but they are having as much trouble as I am trying to find the right hair.

I'm sorry for all the links but I'm looking for someone similar to these styles - long, thin braids or dreads and then those tied back loosely, basically.

I've found these on the market so far, but they aren't what I want.

Can anyone help me? And thank you!

Tukinowaguma hair is too greasy looking. They have the wrong texture for black hair (it's just braided european hair, pretty much). Also the braids are far too large and bulky, not at all like how I was looking for.

Discord Designs has some dreads I like...um Cosima? In their shop. Still a little overly large but the right idea and the texture is great. I just wish it was all pushed back and not hanging over my chest since it cuts into jackets. The braided bun is okay, a little girly though. But much closer. Their big dreads are a little too big for me tho.

Emo-tions again looks like the wrong texture, but the styles are nice - just too girly. The sizing is spot on though! Not too big not too small.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.