Second Life feed

LuciAndais

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but I didn't know where else to express my issue. On My.SecondLife.com on my personal feed, the 'More' button at the bottom of the feed no longer exists and I can't see my previous photos that I have taken.

I love taking photos whether real life or in virtual worlds because they contain memories of that time. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but I didn't know where else to express my issue. On My.SecondLife.com on my personal feed, the 'More' button at the bottom of the feed no longer exists and I can't see my previous photos that I have taken.

I love taking photos whether real life or in virtual worlds because they contain memories of that time. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Welcome to Second Life forums, Luci

Be assured the "more" button is still there. I've just taken a look at my feed. However, as its not there for you currently I'd suggest you may need to try using a different browser. The feeds can be 'glitchy', and they were taken down for a few hours over recent days. You might be suffering some kind of aftermath of that (but I am sure that "more" button will make a reappearance one day soon).

Just as some advice in case it's relevant...

The SL feed isn't designed to be used as a storage medium (such as a Picasa/Flickr photo album), it's unlikely that you'lll be able to retrieve more than half a dozen pages of Feed history ever (sometimes more, sometimes less, but never all).

The Feeds system isn't capable of going back through time forever; if you're using it as a storage medium for photos, I would keep a separate copy on your hard disk. The ones on your feed will get lost soon enough. I've known many friends who sent pictures there, hoping to keep them and the result now is that they're gone.

Here might be another option, if you haven't already done so.... At the top of your feed, there are options for ALL, SNAPSHOTS and POSTS. if you just choose snapshots, you might be able to see more of your pictures. You might then consider saving the ones you like to your computer.

Just a thought..good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My friend recently has the same problem - missing "More" button at the end of the feed.

It is interesting that the earlier pictures are still in the feed. Simply access them by standard means impossible.

If the "more" button still does not appear, there is one way to bring old photos. If someone put "Like" to your photos - in their feed displays links to this photos. You can access to earlier pictures by clicking on this links in their feed.

See the example at the link below:

http://prntscr.com/6ptbm6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.