Lush Prim Breasts Problems!!!????

jennynblue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK so i bought lush breasts and i applied some physics i bought at the marketplace....they giggled great...then they giggled up through my head and are now behind my head. IDK how to get them beck to my front....ever sense i bought these things its been nothing but a struggle to figure them out the instructions are so vage for newbies.... :(.

HELP I have a photo if needed

jennynblue wrote:

OK so i bought lush breasts and i applied some physics i bought at the marketplace....they giggled great...then they giggled up through my head and are now behind my head. IDK how to get them beck to my front....ever sense i bought these things its been nothing but a struggle to figure them out the instructions are so vage for newbies....
:(

HELP I have a photo if needed

Post the photo. It is the only way that we can mock you can get help.

Looks like the physics made them do something weird. You really are going to have to live without the physics. I think Moda sells bottom only physics, if you have to have it or get the script that makes them jiggle. Other than that you're going to have to edit them and pull them back down to your chest.

If you saved a non-physics copy of the breasts, take of the ones with physics and apply the ones without. You should ALWAYS copy an item before you edit it. If you didn't make a copy, try taking them off and putting them back on. If you've already tried this and it didn't work, or you try it now and it doesn't, try removing the physics entirely. If THAT doesn't work, physically edit them and move them back where they should be.

ok i did save a copy buuuutttt it managed to not save in my inventory....I then tried to remove the physics like you said and they disappeared completely, so then i tried to put the physics back on and they are still invisable. SOOOO then i tried to to physically edit them and i cant move them :( ....im so sad .... anybody want my password to see it for them selves?!

jennynblue wrote:

ok i did save a copy buuuutttt it managed to not save in my inventory....I then tried to remove the physics like you said and they disappeared completely, so then i tried to put the physics back on and they are still invisable. SOOOO then i tried to to physically edit them and i cant move them
....im so sad ....
anybody want my password to see it for them selves
?!

Ohhhh no no no.  Never, ever share your password with anyone.  If the boobs are deformed from all of this 'manipulation' I suggest returning to the shop to see if they have a redelivery terminal to get a fresh pair.  If you save to inventory, they should be in inventory.  Anyway, before you make changes next time, copy and save.

When I wear my Lola's I am happy enough that they are large, never mind the bouncing about.  With boobs that size, they would be hitting my chin all the time.  No thanks |:

Ariel Vuissent wrote:

NO! Yikes! Don't share your password, ever; someone dishonest could agree to help you, go on your account, and do any number of horrible things, including stealing money from you.

This is not the only reason, although it is probably the best one.  If you share your account with someone and theirs gets banned for whatever reason, it's possible for LL to have linked your account with theirs and ban you as well, or vice versa... this once happened to me and there was nothing dishonest going on.

...Dres

jennynblue wrote:

ok i did save a copy buuuutttt it managed to not save in my inventory....I then tried to remove the physics like you said and they disappeared completely, so then i tried to put the physics back on and they are still invisable. SOOOO then i tried to to physically edit them and i cant move them
....im so sad .... anybody want my password to see it for them selves?!

I think the suggestion to go to the store for redilvery is a good one. If that doesn't work try contacting the creator and askt hem to send you another copy. If you bought it fairly recently they probably will send it to you.

I'm thinking the not being able to edit them thing is perhaps a item corruption glitch.basically the item it's is borked. I only think so because this used to happen to me all the time on open sim. It would go invisible and the edit arrows would disappear as well only the lines for them would show. Which I'm geussing is along the lines of (or exactly)  your issue. There's nothing you can do about it except deleted the broken and corropted item. I don't think even LL can recover it sadle. :/ That said there's good chance you can get a new one.

And yeaaah don't give out your password unless you really REALLY REALLY trust the other person. I mean like not only do you trust them not to steal your LL delete all your stuff and so on...but you trust them not to do bad things themselves for the reason dres mentioned. Giving out your password is like playing russion roulette if you don't know the person well. Sometimes you get burned.

Edit: Yeah there's some typoes in this. I'm half asleep and don't feel like correcting them all sooo yeah.

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

And yeaaah don't give out your password unless you really REALLY REALLY trust the other person. I mean like not only do you trust them not to steal your LL delete all your stuff and so on...but you
trust them not to do bad things
themselves for the reason dres mentioned. Giving out your password is like playing russion roulette if you don't know the person well. Sometimes you get burned.

It's not just that they might do something bad... when it happened to me, it was because the person had an unforeseen issue with their credit card and owed LL money.  So they were blocked and so was I, until I sent them a picture of my ID to prove I was who I said I was when I signed up.  Quite the PITA... and all because he couldn't edit his hair to wear a top hat.

...Dres *rolls eyes*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.