Consultant 4 Hire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you spending grueling hours tweaking, rotating, moving, sliding, pulling and pushing your Lola's to get them just right?  If so, you may need a professional.  I am your man.  I am a dedicated 'hands-on' professional -- no job is too big (or too small.)  I can make mountains from molehills... 

Free consultations available.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Are you spending
 grueling hours
tweaking, rotating, moving, sliding, pulling and pushing
your Lola's to get them just right?  If so, you may need a professional.  I am your man.  I am a dedicated 'hands-on' professional -- no job is too big (or too small.)  I can make mountains from molehills... 

Free consultations available.  

Well, some of those descriptions ring true for my RL boobs but not so much for my mesh ones.  My mesh boobs 'listen' to me or else they get shoved back into inventory.  Is your offer to consult for 'free' stand for non-mesh versions?

Ren Toxx wrote:

Are you willing to diversify, Storm? Men can sometimes end up with some cocked up adjustments too, ya know.

I have no expertise in this area... a virgin so to speak.  I have a hard enough time figuring out what to do with my own adjustments.  I am a Lola's man; a professional.   A woman wouldn't ask her hair dresser for a Brazilian wax, now, would she?  I like to stay within my comfort zone.   

PS What kind of remuneration did you have in mind, anyway?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.