Best Iphone?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Unless you intend to use an iPhone in order to get a (little) bit of SL via Pocket Metaverse, the question is off topic in these forums. :smileywink: I use 4S, btw, and I'm very happy with it. 

If you mean an iPhone on the marketplace as a prop along with an AO, just type "iPhone" in search. There must be a few good ones. :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

Unless you intend to use an iPhone in order to get a (little) bit of SL via Pocket Metaverse, the question is off topic in these forums. :smileywink: I use 4S, btw, and I'm very happy with it. 

If you mean an iPhone on the marketplace as a prop along with an AO, just type "iPhone" in search. There must be a few good ones.
:D

And if you want an iphone to play Pocket Metaverse, I would forget it. It's tough to play on the phone as it's so small. (I have the 4S also) Technically the only iphone you can get at the stores is the 5, I think. They don't even make the 4 or 4S anymore.

I use the app on my ipad. Works pretty well for what it is. Keeps me in touch with friends, but that's about it.

Tex Monday wrote:

Technically the only iphone you can get at the stores is the 5, I think. They don't even make the 4 or 4S anymore.

I use the app on my ipad. Works pretty well for what it is. Keeps me in touch with friends, but that's about it.

Oh we French are so retarded! All the mobile phones provider still sell the 4 and 4S.... for less than 150 Euros!!! :D:P

Ricky40 wrote:

I apologize, I must not have been clear. What I am asking about is an SL "Iphone." Hence the quotation marks.

So you are looking for an Iphone to useIN SL.

I had misunderstood also.

I found a whole slew of Cell Phones listed on the Market place.

I found two IPhones, here and here.  

I've not used either so I am not able to make any recommendations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.