logged out for cheating?

ynysmore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was returned to my house from Linden Realms for cheating in the hunt then finally logged out completely and threatened with having my account stopped!  I 'd like to know why, when I hadn't been cheating.   All I was doing was running to try to evade the rock monsters and those grey faced stone things.  I didn't tp or fly.

Has nyone else had this happen and how can I avoid it if I go back and try to finish the game?

Rules for Linden Realms

Rules for Linden Realms gameplay:

•   Flying is not permitted in Linden Realms.
  •   Use of ‘bots’ or other automated software (internal or external) to enhance game play mechanics is not permitted.
  •   Use of any object, devices, HUDs, scripting, etc to enhance speed, movement and award collection rates is not permitted.

32px-KBwarning.png Warning:  If your account is discovered operating or performing any of the above, Linden Lab may suspend or terminate access to Linden Realms, your Second Life account, and any L$ acquired via illicit gameplay, may be assessed from the accounts involved.

Copyright Linden Research, Inc.  All rights reserve

The clouds do a fairly good job of keeping out cheaters and it is SO much better than it was before their arrival. That being said they don't ALWAYS work well.  My alt has had occassions when the cloud appears right after she has been caught by a rock monster and sent to the resurrection circle.  The cloud wants to send her home for being caught? I think not! LOL.

You can also get stopped by a cloud for jumping down (naturally) off the ledge in or by the cave.  So they are not foolproof. I have NO idea about the being logged out or your account being threatened. To have that happen there must be something more going on. I suggest going with a really simple hud that just lets you run and walk and perhaps not jump. It could be something that is in the hud that is causing the problem.

I have also seen folks jumping all over and NOT being caught by the clouds. So not foolproof.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.