Issues Within Second Life Anyone Else?

evoluchun1981

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have had issues in the last hour especially. I try to put clothes on it wont put them on. I try to change skins its not lettin me, I tried to test my avatar as rebake fully and it dont work, its laggy and when it does change very little its only like eye color or hair nothin more. It won't let me even put my saved outfits on. I'm curious if anyone else has had problems today? I also have issues teleporting. I have used firestorm as well as the second life viewer and im up to date on both viewers yet still issues and it jsut started today.

Biggest problem I've had is with prospective tenants not able to purchase land.  They get an error saying they can't be authenticated.  This started yesterday, one tenant had to log off and on, give me the money directly and then I set the land for sale to them for L0.

Another problem is with people not being seen as online even though they are.  IMs from people who are online going to email in the middle of a conversation.  This seems to be affecting a lot of people, I've had a lot of complaints from tenants who insist it is a problem with my sims because it isn't happening elsewhere.  All my sims are on the main channel and I suspect it isn't happening on test servers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a terrible time getting skins and clothing to rez on my avi too, I switch from viewer to viewer and no improvement.  Its really aggrivating!  I get to the point of giving up putting an outfit together at times.  I never had a problem before this but its sooo laggy now. Its extra frustrating as I am a clothes designer and it makes setting up the models take AGES!!!!  I have tried every rebaking trick in the book as well.  to no avail!  

My avatar rezzes fine and fast. Changing clothes and wear or detach attachments goes smoothly. It has been bad a few weeks ago but it is fine now.

But simcrossings are not good now. Very laggy and full of bugs it seems. Very often my camera becomes a mess or I get unseated. And I have often script errors and groupchat lag is back again.

SL has never been stable in all those years that I am here, 7 years now and it will never change, we have to live with that...:matte-motes-nerdy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.