"R" Value of Desiccated Mosquito Corpses

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

I'd paint over it, thus incasing the little critters for eternity in their positions.  Not only might it provide insulatoin value, but it may serve as a warning to other mosiquitoes who venture in that their kind is not tolerated there and they'll turn tail and run.

LMAO !!! i vote for this proposition ! With one stone you make 2 shots, insulation and warning ! You couldnt expect better ! :smileyvery-happy:

Now I'm tempted to paint over the neighbor kid.

i would have made a better proposition, but im afraid the forum doesnt understand my sense of humor... was black humor lol...

anyway... did these mosquitos bleed ? bec it would help saving money if you could use their blood as paint for the second layer....:smileywink:

EDIT : and probably attract even more new mosquitos for future layers paint. maybe youll be even able to repaint the whole house !

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

I'd paint over it, thus incasing the little critters for eternity in their positions.  Not only might it provide insulatoin value, but it may serve as a warning to other mosiquitoes who venture in that their kind is not tolerated there and they'll turn tail and run.

LMAO !!! i vote for this proposition ! With one stone you make 2 shots, insulation and warning ! You couldnt expect better ! :smileyvery-happy:

i would have made a better proposition, but im afraid the forum doesnt understand my sense of humor... was black humor lol...

anyway... did these mosquitos bleed ? bec it would help saving money if you could use their blood as paint for the second layer....:smileywink:

EDIT : and probably attract even more new mosquitos for future layers paint. maybe youll be even able to repaint the whole house !

There's blood, but I don't think it belongs to the mosquitoes. Given how much he's been complaining about the bugs this summer, I'm sure some of the it belongs to the neighbor kid. Do I have to give credit to everybody who supplies materials to my project?

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

There's blood, but I don't think it belongs to the mosquitoes. Given how much he's been complaining about the bugs this summer, I'm sure some of the it belongs to the neighbor kid. Do I have to give credit to everybody who supplies materials to my project?

ah well, Maddy, you read in my mind :smileyvery-happy: Thats a lil bit scary i must admit.

It must be a geographical thing, but I can somewhat relate.  I turned my misfortune into a small fortune, perhaps you can do the same.

I painted my basement walkway with a really smelly paint, too, and within an hour I seemed to have murdered 14k cockroaches and 26 rats; yes, they were as stuck as stuck can be; I watched them die; and I did nothing.  But then... I had the brilliant idea to sell authentic NYC painted cockroaches to the gazillion tourists that parade in my neighborhood everyday, and to be utilized as they deem appropriate e.g., cocktail garnishes, as brooch, as fishing lure, etc.  I am laughing all-the-way to the bank :)

PS I sold the rats for their fur.

PPS  I have now hired two employees to paint a fresh coat every three hours.

Why paint?  Stick the pictures of Pfeiffer over the bugs.

[*Warning* you may come down in the morning to find male humans stuck to the Pfeiffer, stuck to the bugs, stuck to the paint, stuck to the wall.]

Perhaps you should move?

[And I'm sorry if any/all these gags have been made already but I came to the thread late (I couldn't tear myself away from my Pfeiffer collection) and it was tldr;]

Kelli May wrote:

Let the paint set, then sand the 'skeeters off before applying the final coat. 

It's the only way to be sure (short of
).

Sanding is hard work, Kelli!

If those folks are already in orbit, can I just e-mail them coordinates and go out for dinner and a
while they nuke?

North Wisconsin? I'm surpised they bothered.

Get back you eight-legged freaks!!!!

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Why paint?  Stick the pictures of
Pfeiffer 
over the bugs.

[*Warning* you may come down in the morning to find male humans stuck to the 
Pfeiffer, stuck to the bugs, stuck to the paint, stuck to the wall.]

Perhaps you should move?

[And I'm sorry if any/all these gags have been made already but I came to the thread late (I couldn't tear myself away from my 
Pfeiffer collection) and it was tldr;]

If the males are cute, I might not mind finding them stuck to the Pfeiffer with me, particularly if they start attracting cute females. This is starting to look like all kinds of win!

Though I might have to move. I've already had to widen the staircase in my imagination.

This is not an Occam's razor solution, Peter!

Kelli May wrote:

Kelli May wrote:

Let the paint set, then sand the 'skeeters off before applying the final coat. 

It's the only way to be sure (short of
).

Sanding is hard work, Kelli!

If those folks are already in orbit, can I just e-mail them coordinates and go out for dinner and a
while they nuke?

North Wisconsin? I'm surpised they bothered.

Oooh, that looks like a "two buckets of popcorn" movie, Kelli.

Bill Rebane, the director of Giant Spider Invasion, says he's planning a musical adaptation!

Snugs McMasters wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

But what if one of those skeeters had bit her? 

Would we wish Maddy on a future generation?

Ahem, I've got just enough paint left to cover a Martian.

Are you sure about that?

I thought I saw Snugs sneaking off with the paint can. 
:)

I've got the can in my left hand, she's got the brush in her right. There's only so much I can do to protect you, Perrie.

Need I remind you that I have the ultimate bug exterminator.

now if I can just find that pesky rabbit..............................

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.