LeTigre Regions Getting SSE Project Update NOT! - It Went to the Magnum RC - Shall We Test it Out?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

** CORRECTION This RC Project was redirected to the Magnum RC Regions  **

Tomorrow the LeTigre Release Channel Regions will receive this update:

** This is a update to last weeks SSE push to the LeTigre Regions.

• This is the server side experience project
  • Scheduled 2013-07-17 for RC LeTigre
  • New Features
    • Enabled server side appearance.
    • Deprecated and removed the ability of connected viewers to upload baked textures via the UploadBakedTexture capability and via AssetUploadRequest.
      • Client side baked textures are no longer shared with other connected agents, so the functionality was removed.
      • Viewers that do not support server side baking will fail to display avatars correctly.
    • Added IncrementCofVersion capability, which allows the viewer to request an increment to the cof_version without changing the contents of the current outfit folder.
      • This is intended as a signal to the server side bake system when an item contained by an object in the current outfit folder is modified without any changes to the container.
      • The response to a successful request to the capability includes the current outfit folder version, which could be used for synchronization and verification.
  • More details can be found in these previous announcements:
  • Changes since 13.07.03.278295

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have fun testing this one out everyone. Please Share your Experiences in this Thread.

My home is on a LeTigre region. Logging in my avatar rezzes instantly since SSB was released last week. The objects take longer to rez than my avie now. Both rez fast, but now my avie rezzes faster, and not even a hint of a cloud.

Oddly enough sim crossing to my neighboring sim was seamless. Didn't even notice I crossed regions. Never used to be able to do that.

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

My home is on a LeTigre region. Logging in my avatar rezzes instantly since SSB was released last week. The objects take longer to rez than my avie now. Both rez fast, but now my avie rezzes faster, and not even a hint of a cloud.

Oddly enough sim crossing to my neighboring sim was seamless. Didn't even notice I crossed regions. Never used to be able to do that.

I log onto a LaTigre region and today I was a white cloud with the message, your clothing is still downloading, then I showed up from the cloud as a completely gray avatar, then my mesh clothing came into view in full color but my avatar was still gray. Took another ten seconds or more for my avatar to get color. All in all about 20 to 30 seconds or so to get out of cloud and to my avatar.

I have a six core PC, GTX 550Ti, 8 gig memory, Win 7 64 and I am running the latest LL viewer from the day it was posted. And my neighborhood is on fiber.

It does not always work as advertised.

But do not get me wrong, I am not complaining about SSA/SSB, I think it is a good idea, I am only saying how today was.

I am on LeTigre Sandbox, logged in with Phoenix viewer. Everything bakes fine, me and other people on these 4 beta sims. I thought that bake would fail for Phoenix viewer on server side baking sims. Anyone else tried it?

Vania Chaplin wrote:

LL put SSA in Magnun RC and took off from LeTigre - I have no idea why they remove it from LeTigre.

I see where SSA was added to Magnum and a new test was put on LaTigre but I do not see where it says that SSA was removed from LaTiere. Could you point that out to me please.

You are all surely correct. What's interesting is that the scheduled activity on the Server Maintenance Pages originally showed LeTigre was getting this newer version of the SSE Project at the time of my original post. They must have changed the destination at the last minute.

It [ 13.07.15.278606 ] clearly was placed on the Magnum RC Regions:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_RC_Magnum/13

[insert pouty face here] You can't even trust the Release Notes hours before the deploys anymore - :(

Here is the revised LeTigre RC Regions  Link:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_RC_LeTigre/13

• This is a server maintenance project
  • Scheduled 2013-07-17 for RC LeTigre
  • Bug Fixes
  • New Features
    • Added "RenderMaterialsCapability" to /simulator/features cap
      • This indicates the access rate allowed when accessing the "RenderMaterials" capability
    • Increased the "RenderMaterials" capability access rate to 4 requests per second (up from 1)

This RC Project does not have any SSE code in it. This explains Teagan's observations.

OK - New Rule of Thumb - "Always do a HELP / About SecondLife check to verify the Release Project Code in use when testing."

For all you masochists who want a list of the current Magnum Regions:

RC Magnum (n=2459) 

1000 violins    - 3rab a5wan      - 4Play     - 5wa6r     - 7 Nights      - A111      - Aabye Bai - Abnoriko  - Acerbus Silva   - Acretia   - Adelais   - Adelphia    - AdEternum - Adhair Tu - Adiemus   - Adobes    - Adonis Heights  - Adventure Land  - AEneid    - Aeon      - Affection Island      - Agapema   - Agara     - Agard     - Agathias    - Ahern     - Ahnpagyun - Aisling Myst    - AITUI     - Ajoba     - Akaesha Island      - Akh - Akhsharumova    - Akiba     - Akita Maniyo    - AKUMAL MEX      - AL M3ALY - Alafia Country Escape2      - Alamut    - Albach    - Ale - ALEANDRO  - ALEGRIA   - Alexandre   - Alexis Beach    - Alkyoneus - Aloha Firelight - Aloha Village   - Alohi     - Alompra     - Alphard   - ALQA9IM   - Alterior Living - Altha     - Alvita    - Amago     - Amai  - Amalfi Bay      - AMANECER  - Amanpulo The Second   - Amare     - Amaretto Paradise      - Amarettoville   - Ambedkar  - Amelia Island   - America Latina  - Amhas Cairn     - Ami Bahamas Estates     - Amorous Isles   - AMORPHIS V      - Amrum     - Amsterdam 2     - Amyclae     - Anarchy   - Ancient Ireland - Ancient Rune    - Anders    - Android Black   - Andromeda   - Andromeda Isle  - Angel Atoll     - Angel Dreams    - Angel Manor East      - Angel Wings - Angelhearts Charities - Angelic Shores  - Angels Land     - Angels Wings    - Angelsea    - Anhalt Hill     - Anilis    - Animus Dream    - Anjum Wald      - Annamaria Diablo      - Annamaria Montelongo  - Annelie   - Annely    - Annisquam Island      - Another Dream - Ansonville      - Antai     - Antares   - Antilaghi - Antillia  - ANWR      - Anywhere    - Anzere    - Aogashima - AOHARU    - Aosagi    - Aozora    - Apollon Island  - Apolonia    - Arabian Horse Estate  - Arabs Got Talent      - Arae      - Aramaki   - AraToki      - Aratooki  - Arcachon Atlantique   - Arcadia Isle    - Arceden   - Arch      - Ardingly    - Area      - Argentina Amor  - Aria West - Aride Isle      - Aridif    - Arion      - Arkham    - Armony Island   - Arousing Desire - Arowana   - Asgard Isle     - Ashenlave   - Ashlite   - Askja     - Asta      - Astral Dreams   - Astrella  - ASUKA     - Aswang      - Atai      - Athenian Empire - Atlantic Shores - Atlantis City   - Atlas Estates11   - Atlas Estates12 - Atropia   - Au Paradis      - Auchter   - Aurelia   - Aurora Island      - Austin Garden   - Austin Island   - Austroplacida   - Authors Point   - Avalon      - Avalon Island   - Avalon Shores   - Avantgarde      - Avarua Bay      - Avatars   - Aveiro Coast 2    - Avilion   - Avonmore  - Awabi     - Awesome Isle    - Axcombe   - Axel      - Axeton    - Ayia Napa - Azeroth   - Azura Oasis     - Azure Dragon    - Azure Island III   - Azure Realms    - Azure Skies     - Azure Star      - Babiarz   - Bachas Isle     - Bad Boys    - Badgers Drift   - Badnarik  - BADWATER SOUTH  - BAIASTICE - Bailywick - Balamb Garden      - Balboa Key      - Balios    - Balista   - Balkanski - Banana Islands  - Banda      - Barbada   - Barbarossa      - Barneys Bay     - Baroque Springs - Barrington Isle - Barrow      - BasslineCity    - Battery Passage - Battle of Love  - Batuffolo - Bava      - Bay Breezes - Bay City - Brewster   - Bay City - Docklands  - Bay City - Edgartown  - Bay City - Falconmoon - Bay City - Handa      - Bay City - Harwich    - Bay City - Mashpee    - Bay City - Moloch - Bay City - Moosehead  - Bay City - Orleans    - Bay City - Sandwich   - Bay City - Tanelorn     - BayPort South   - Bayview Isle    - Bazooka   - Beach     - Beach Haven - Beamish   - Beaushire - Beautiful Island      - beautiful land 1      - beautiful land 3      - Bebble Beach    - Becrux    - Beer      - Beibu     - Bejewelled      - Belair      - Belgarath - Belial    - Belle Land      - Belle Mia - BELLECHIAPPE    - BelleStar - Bellevue    - Beltane   - QBely     - Benham    - Benn      - Bentley Homes South   - Bentley Island      - Bermuda Island  - Berryland - Beryllium - Bettger   - Bevel     - Beziau    - Bhima - Bieup     - Bille     - Binkake   - Bintai    - Bird Reef - Bisous Island   - Black Betty - Black Bryont    - Black Caviar    - Black Ghost Isle      - Black Hat - Black Kite      - Black Penny     - Black Veil      - Black Walnut    - Blackhearts     - Blackstone      - Blackthorne Gardens   - Blackwater Bay  - Blaises rush    - Blanxi Estates  - Blassies 2  - Blassies River 2      - Bliss Gardens Park    - Blissful  - Blissful Dreams - Blissful Haven    - Blistereen      - Bloodlust - Bloomfield      - Bloomin Solutions     - Blue Bay    - Blue Beach      - Blue Crystal    - Blue Lagoon Island    - Blue Mountain   - Blue Phoenix      - Blue Rain - Blue Sky  - BlueDreams Islands 003      - Bluedreams Islands 004   - Bluewater Cay   - Bluewing  - Blunge    - Bnt-ALMamlkah   - Boardroom - Bobtail   - Bogong      - Bonaire04 - Bonaire09 - Bonaire25 - Bonaire36 - Bonaire40 - Bonaire52 - Bonaire67   - Bonaire68 - Bonaire78 - Bonaire85 - Bonbon    - Bondage   - Bonetto Land    - Bonga - Bonkers   - bono      - Bonta     - BOOVILLE SKYDIVING    - Bora Lota - Bord Du Lac      - Boreyne   - Botany Bay      - Bothnia   - Boudoir   - BOYSTOWN  - BOYSTOWN EAST   - BOYSTOWN WEST     - Brasil Norte    - Braunworth      - Brave Island    - BREAD and STONES2      - Breedable Horse Estate      - Breedables Island     - Breewood  - Brei vaukia     - Bressig1    - Bressig4  - Bressig5  - Briar Point     - Brindamoor      - Brindle   - British Isles - Broceliande     - Brook Falls     - Brunei    - Brutal Addiction      - Brutal Kinetic Sound     - Buckeye   - Buff      - Bull      - Bulul     - Bulwark   - Buona Pesca      - Burdeyna Islands 2    - Burnott   - Bushside  - Business District Golf      - Busy Bee   - Butterfly Cove  - Butterfly Island      - Buttermere      - BWC Village     - Byanspire   - Byeulddongbyuel - Bytegang  - Bytes     - Cabera    - Cabo da Roca    - Caernarfon  - Calabaza Island - Calandrina      - Calcite   - Calcym    - Calder    - Caledon Brigadoon   - Caledon On Sea  - Caledon Tanglewood    - Calico Kitty    - Caligula  - Calin      - Calla Lily Desires    - Calleta   - Callingwood     - Calm Waves      - Camellia  - Camembert   - Caminos   - Campbellonia    - Campello  - Canadiana - Canaria   - Candyland - Canvas      - Cao Guojiu      - Capadonia - Cape Cod  - Cape Coral Oasis      - Cape Paradise      - Cape Serenity   - Caprina   - Caribbean Escapes     - Caribbean Fantasy     - Caribbean Games   - Caribbean Nights      - Caribbean Paradise    - Caribbean Sea   - Caribou      - Carima Harbour  - Carmichael      - Carnforth - Carnival Land   - Carnivale - Carolina Palms North    - Carpathian Island     - Carrington      - Cars      - Carson    - Cartagena   - Cartel of Cali  - Casa Del Tahwnie      - Cascade Coast   - Case Colle      - CaseConnexion     - Cash Island 2   - Cash Services   - Caspoli   - Castaway  - Castlerigg      - Caswell   - Catalina Cove   - Catalpa   - CaTwA     - Cavedweller     - Cedar Point      - Cedarwood - Celchu    - CELDWIN ISLANDS - Celebes   - Celenia Islands - Celestial - Celtic Bay Island - Celtic Princess - Centre Commercial     - Ceres     - Cervera   - Ceryl      - Chalanties      - Challenge Estate      - Channel   - Charity Island  - Charmed Romance     - Chartreuse      - Chateau de If   - Chebi     - Cherish   - Cherry Beach    - Cheshire Grin     - Chiasmia  - Chillium  - China Roses     - Chocolate Island JAPAN      - Chocolate Pie     - Chowla    - Christarn - Chronocules     - Chumong   - Cielo     - Cifuentes   - Cigar Yachts    - Cinadr    - Cirano    - Citizen Kane    - City Fog  - CITY NOIR  - City of Vigo    - Ciuacoatl - Clanomere - Claris Beck     - Clarity   - Clavicord - Clear - Clemence  - Clementina      - Cleo      - Clissa    - Clockwork London      - Clonmel      - CNDG Research Park    - Coche Island    - Coco Beach      - Coco Island     - Coconut Beach - Coconut Looken  - Cocoon    - Codlet    - Cohiba Bay      - Collar Me - Columba   - Columbia Isle     - Coma      - Comet     - Comfrey   - Coney Island    - Conkey    - Conroy      - Constantine     - Cooks Bay - Cool Runnings   - Coral Cay - Coral Gables    - CORALISLAND - Corfeld   - Corkern   - Corneille - Corona Wild     - Cortes    - Costa Verde      - Cotton Bay      - Country   - Country Roads   - Courbet   - Cove Mystique   - Cozy Estate      - Cozza     - Crabbs    - Crazy     - Creations Park  - CreditCard      - CreditCards - Creek Island    - CREEPY DAYS     - Crimson Myst Isle     - Cross Creek     - Crystal Falls     - Crystal Hills   - Crystal Land    - Crystal Tears   - Cuan      - Cupo      - Cutliff   - Cyalore   - Cynister  - Czekanski - Dafydd    - Daggoo    - Dahana    - Dakota Hills      - Damar     - Damisha Bay     - Damsen    - Danascott - Dance Club      - Dando - Danim     - Danio     - Danmu     - Dark Desires    - Dark Discovery  - Dark Dreamer      - Dark Falls      - Dark Ocean      - Dark Shadow     - Dark Swamp      - DarkLove  - Darrin      - Das Isles - Dasher    - Dating    - DAYLIGHT  - Daytime Dreams  - Daytona Beach      - dead realm      - Death Squad     - Deauville - Dedi      - Deep Lust - Deep Passion      - Deepdale  - Deepdelve - Deerdark  - degu      - Del Sol   - Delaware Bay    - Delicate Land     - Delivrance      - Delphinium      - Delta Prime     - Demondrille     - Demonic Island    - Deniz     - Denny     - Depoz E   - Dernier Cri     - DeS Itland      - Desantos    - Desdemona - Desert Island   - Deshima   - Desires of Dreams     - Despacio  - Destiny Blue      - Destiny Island  - Deuces Bend     - Devils Den      - Devon     - Dex - Dfine Island      - DH Dreamz - Dhangethi island      - DiAmanti Island - Diamond Sunshine      - Diamonds  - Dignity Land    - Dio - Diovania  - Dirado    - Dirty Pleasures - Dirty Secrets     - District 7      - Diwira    - DIXON Sweet     - Dockweiler      - Dogberry  - Dolcenotte  - Dolcevita - Dollyville      - Dolores   - Domain    - Dominica  - Dominion  - Dominion Sands    - Donathan  - Donders   - Doria     - Dormigliona     - Dors      - Doruss      - Double Divas    - Dover     - Dragon Rose Island    - Dragonash Hax Passage - Dragonhenge - Drawbridge      - Dream Again     - Dream Love Island     - Dream of Viking - Dream Saint Vincent     - Dreamcatcher    - DreamCatcher Paradise - Dreamers  - Dreamers Island      - Dreams Cove     - Dreams Unlimited      - Dreamwind - Dreamworld Frog - Dreamworld Opal   - Dreamworld Panda      - Dreamworld Paradise   - Dreamworld Sea  - Dreamworld Shark  - Dreamworld Sky  - Dreamworld Whale      - Dreamy Land     - Dreamyland      - Drill factory   - DROBAK village  - Drummers Dream  - Dublin    - Duckdown  - Duffield    - Dulcian   - Dunai East      - Dunai Lower     - Dunai Sound     - Dunai West      - Dunstone  - Dunwich   - Dunyvaig  - Durdane   - Dusky Dreams    - Dwarfins  - DX Exchange    - Dynasty Land    - Dysmay    - Eagle Bay - Eagle Grove     - Eagle Rise      - Earlingerhal      - Earth     - Earthball - EarthBound      - Earthly   - East Hamptons   - EAST VILLAGE NYC  - Eastern Cape    - Eastern Spell   - Ebisu     - Ebony     - Echo Beach      - Eclipse Cove    - Eden Tern - Edge Walker     - Edhelmar  - EDO Yoshiwara   - EduFinland  - EduFinland II   - Eggar     - Egira     - Eichorn Cove    - Eifeler Moor    - Eighteen    - Eila      - Einars Skerry   - Ekho      - El Arenal - Elara     - Elasmobranch      - Elation   - Elderdale - Eleven    - Embrace the Ocean     - Emerald Hills   - Enchanted Escapes - Enchanted Isle  - Enchanted Wood  - Enduring dAlliez      - Engels Insel      - Enjoy Land      - Entertainment   - Envision ElleMents    - Epirrita  - Epsilon Orionis     - eRa - Eragon    - Erin      - Ermineskin      - Erudio Consortio      - Escape      - Escondido - Espons Valley   - Esprit    - Essential Soul Studio - Esterhal  - Eternal Bliss - Eternal Desires - Eternal Dream   - Eternal Fire    - ETERNAL SANCTUM - Ethereal Cove      - Eturnal Night   - Eule      - Eureka    - Eureka Island   - Eurodium  - Euryalus  - Eurytion    - Evanda Island   - Evanescent      - Everfree Forest - Everfrost - Eviran South      - Evora     - Exotic Island   - Exotica Bay     - Experimental Edge     - Explorers Escape      - Extasia Isle    - Exuma Stanley Key     - Eychassier      - Eye Catch Isle  - Ezquerra    - Faarsign  - Fable     - Fabulous  - Face North      - Facon     - Faerie Mere      - FairChang Balboa      - FairChang Cabos - FairChang Neptuno     - Fairyland - Fakarava Bay      - Falcon Cliff    - Family 1  - Fantasy World Sea     - Farad     - Farallon Bay      - Farmers Market  - Farpoint  - Farside   - Fate      - Fatimas Spirit  - fcbarcelonasl     - Fedallah  - FELGO World III - Fenix Rising    - Fennux    - Fenomess  - Fern  - Ferrera   - Fey Fen   - Fibexus   - Filataponic     - Finders Keepers - Fire Acres      - Firefly Cove    - Firgold Island  - First Responder - Fivepenny - flaque    - Flask      - Flatcat   - Flathead  - Flayer    - Fleur     - Flip Flop - Flirtatious     - Floriana    - Flow      - Flyrt     - Foale     - Fogo      - Forbidden Forest      - Forbidden Romance - Forest Gump     - FOREVER ISLAND  - Forever Love    - Forever Sun     - Forgotten Rift    - Formosa Commercial 4  - Fort Myers Island     - Fotoscope - Four      - Four Bridges North      - Four Seasons Island   - Four Winds      - Fourneau  - Fourty    - FourtyTwo   - Fox Meadows     - FOXIS Dream Land      - FRANCE    - FRANCE3D Bora Bora    - FRANCE3D Clichy   - FRANCE3D Porquerolles - Free Your Nature      - Freedom City    - Fresco      - Fruitatious     - Fruitopia - Fuji Island     - Fukuda    - FUN MAKERS      - Fun Time  - Funny Beach     - Funny Island    - Funny Paradise  - Furama    - FurNation Dragon      - Furor     - Furu      - GA Coronal      - Gaeta Reef      - Galadea   - Galattica - Galaxy AFT  - Galchari  - Gali-Gali - Galiata   - Gallery Island  - Gallifrey - Galloping Gertie      - Galstad   - Games Mania     - Gamo      - Gardenia Islands      - Gay Dream - Ge    - Gea - Gebirge Atoll   - Gekkou    - Gemini Paradise - Genesee Cove    - Genesis Cove      - Genrin    - Gerstle   - Giacometti      - Gift      - GIGGLES BEACH   - Gigli Neit      - Gigli Rendezvous      - Gigli Salvation - Gigli Sunrise   - Gigli Vision    - Gingerbread - Ginsberg  - Giranzo   - Girl      - Giuseppe  - Glen Island Beach     - Glen Lyon dAlliez      - Glendower - Glenn     - Glitnir   - Glockler  - Glory Land 3    - GlowWorm    - Gneli Bay - Gobo      - Going Coastal too     - Golden Aster    - Golden Ridge      - GoldenBusiness Area4  - GoldenBusinessArea 6  - Gongduk   - Gonzaga   - Good Region      - Goodliffe Manor - Gor - Gotham Cove     - Gothland  - Gouda Atol      - Goutei    - Graceful    - Graces    - Granada   - Grand Canyon South    - Grand Haven     - Grand Pacific      - Graybee   - Green Diamond   - Green Farm      - Greenberry      - Greenbrier Hills      - Grenadilla      - Grishin   - Grumble 2 - Gueltierrez     - Gukyeol   - Gulf Breezes      - GuLF PearL      - Gulf Shores     - Gumtree   - Gurla     - Gwydion   - GY Beautiful Land  - GY BEAUTIFUL RESORT   - GY BEAUTIFUL RESORT2  - GY Paraiso Ocean      - GY Paraiso Residencia  - GY Paraiso Resort     - Gyeongju  - Hades     - Hades refuge    - Haggis    - Hahne - Hair and Hair   - Half Moon Acres - Half Tower      - Hall of fame    - Hallendale      - Hallmark dAlliez      - Hallowed Shores - Halonium  - Hamnida   - Hana Aloha      - Hanano      - Hangars Liquides      - Hangeul   - Hanson    - Hardknott - Hardrada  - Harkey      - Harrys Houses   - Harshap   - Hartford  - Hassti    - HaStArA   - Hatsuharu - Hatsuyuki   - Hatsuzora - Haumea    - Hawthorne - Hazel     - Headhunter Island     - Healy      - Heart Island    - Hearts Abyss    - Heartsong - Heather   - Heatherlands    - Heaven Isle  - Heavenly Views  - Hecta     - Hector    - Helgi Island    - Helius    - Hell Vikings      - Hellfire Cove   - Helvellyn - Henmations Islands    - Henshaw   - Herakilon - Hermione    - Hermosa Beach   - Hewes     - Hi5 - Hibari    - Hidden    - Hidden Cove Falls      - Hidden Sanctuary      - Hidden Treasures      - Hikuelo   - Hilbert   - Hodmimirs Holt  - Hollow Shades   - Hollywood BeachUSA    - Holmes    - Homes     - Honah Lee West  - Honey Bee   - Honors Pride    - HOP Residential - Hope Land - Horan     - Horizon Island  - Horizons    - Hortensio - Hot Atoll - House Of Dragovar     - Hoxel Beach     - Hsinjui Fantasty 4  - Hudson New York - Hunburgh  - Hunder    - Hunters XIII    - Hunters XV      - Hunters XVII      - Huntsbore - Hyades    - Hyeoja    - Hymera    - Hyrule    - Iapetos   - Ibbots      - ICARO     - Ideal City      - IDLER     - Ifrit     - Igbo      - Igneosara - Ikaros Bay  - Ikebukuro - ILIVE Barnfield - Illusion  - Illycit   - ImagineNation   - Impeccable  - Imperial College London     - Impish Glee     - Inception - Indian    - Indigo      - Indigo Island   - Infinity  - INFINITY BEACH  - Ingvar    - Iniquity Bay    - Inish Sui   - Injong    - Innini    - Innovative Learning   - Inseparable     - Inspiritum      - Instiga     - Io  - Irish Aran Island     - Irish Tropical Escapes      - Iro - Iron Pier Beach - Iron Ring - Ishmael   - Isikebhe  - Isla Verde      - Island    - Island of Brands      - Island of Greece      - Island of Magic - Isle Beach      - Isle Marquise   - Isle of 3Moons      - Isle of Angristi      - Isle of Aran    - Isle of Capri   - Isle of Chains  - Isle of Cheswick  - Isle of Destiny - Isle of Dreams  - Isle of Escape  - Isle of Feasts  - Isle of Luck      - isle of misfits - Isle of N4RS    - Isle of Oasis   - Isle of Serenity      - Isle of Tranquility   - Isles Marquises - Isles of Endearment   - Ismore Galae    - Isola Liberta     - Italian Deal    - Itame     - Ithaca    - ITLAND Village Resort - itutu      - Iva Oa    - Ixunda    - J base    - Jade Gardens    - Jadu      - Jamaica Cove    - Jamberry    - James Isle      - Japan PALM      - Japan Resort    - Japan Resort piyo     - Jardin Tropical   - Jardins Clairvaux     - Jasckle   - Jasmine Isle    - Jasna     - JaZoo      - Jazz Club - Jazz Island     - Jeddah City     - Jeon      - Jershaw   - Jessica Haven      - Jetika    - Jewelry NYC     - Johannessen     - John Island     - Jokers Island   - Jokung      - Joliet    - Jolnir    - Joniper   - Joosten   - Joy Land  - Joyful Land 1   - Joyful Land 3     - Joyful Land 4   - Juicy Fruit     - Jungles of Mist - Jupiter   - Justitia    - Kahaulani - Kala      - Kalanag   - Kampe     - KandL     - Kangaroo  - Kania      - Kapau     - Karibu    - Karkinos  - Katat0nik - Katja     - Kaua Ekahi      - Kaunis      - Kazzkark  - Keepdown  - Keiss     - Kendall   - Kensington      - Key West Shoals - Keyport Beach     - Khambatta - Kheiron   - KIDD Grass Garden     - Kilmo     - Kingfisher Islands     - Kingpost  - Kingston Springs      - Kinky     - Kiobati Island  - Kirei     - Kireina Island    - Kitzbuhel - Kiwifruit - Kkotsam   - Kleisser  - Knightmare      - Knot      - Know How Island - KnuckleHead Cove      - Ko Payu   - Ko Wai    - Ko Yao    - kobe harbor      - Kody      - Koios     - Kojin     - Kokano    - Kokyanwuti      - Kolbeinsey      - Kolchak   - Koles     - Koltorum  - Komaga Take     - Komatsuna - Koneko Isle     - Kopikopiko  - Korea1    - Korea2    - Korea3    - Krasnoyarsk     - Kress     - Kristina  - Krongower   - Kronsteen - Krung Thep      - Ksa 3sha8 - Ksa Free  - KSA INVISIBLE   - KSA Prestige KSA      - Kuckoo    - Kuhnke    - KUMAMOTO JAPAN 2      - Kustom Klassics HQ    - Kuwait Fun  - Kyle      - Kynance   - Kyra      - la Louise - La Luna   - La Paz    - La Tejita      - Labyrinthe de Mythos  - Lace      - Lachlan Bay     - Laelia    - Laem Singh      - Lagos     - Laikas Paradise - Lajonquierea    - LAKE      - Lake Mountbatten      - Lake of Love      - Lakeside  - Lamia     - Lamoi     - LAND      - Land of Buttons - land one   - Landak    - Landark   - Landscape Dialog      - Langenberger Tal      - Lappet    - Las Islas   - Las Lagunas     - Las Olas Azules - Last Rescue     - Lasting   - LasVegas  - Laughing Falcon   - Laymon    - Le Airheads     - Le Barcares     - LE LOOK   - Le Magique      - Le Petit Trianon      - LEA1      - LEA2      - LEA4      - Leather Riff    - Ledoyen      - Leek Island     - Legio I Germanica     - LEGION    - Legolas   - Lemon Zest      - LennonParkOnTheRock     - Leonis    - Lesage    - Lexa      - Libani    - Library of Birmingham2 - Lighthouse Island     - Lilac Designs   - Lilliput  - Lily Point      - Lion Heart - Lipps Island    - Liquid Designs  - Little Bay      - Little Sun      - Liurelide - Llangolena  - Loamford  - Lobster Beach   - Loch Gleann Rathais   - Locus Amoenus   - Lodestone   - London England UK     - Lone Mountain   - Long Island Shores    - Longwood  - Lonicerae   - Loomings  - Lorena Pink     - Los Cabos Cove  - Los Palacios    - Los Pengos      - Lost Atoll      - Lost Beauty     - Lost Islands    - Lothair   - Lotus Island    - Love Emporium     - Love Ship - Lovea     - Lovely Isle     - Lovers Land     - Loves Paradise    - Lower Hampshire - Lucky     - Lumiya    - Luna Palisades  - Lupine Island   - Lupus - Luscious  - Lush Haven      - Lusk      - Lust of Love    - Luticia   - LUXORY PRIME      - LUXORY SOUTH    - LUXORY WEST     - Luzon     - Lykaoni   - Ma Kai    - Maanlicht - Macedon Ranges    - Macumba Island  - Maddox    - Made      - Made in Love    - Madras IsLand      - Magical Rainbow 6     - Magique Fantasies     - Magnetism Island      - MAGNIFIQUE      - Magnum Shores   - Maguro    - Mahalo Cove     - Mahera    - Mai Tai   - Majesterium      - Majestic Elegance     - Majestical      - Majik     - Makarov   - Malabar   - Maleo Isle  - Mali Bay  - Malitz    - Maluaka Beach   - Malum     - Mancafi Schweiz - Mandalay Cove      - Mandrake  - Mango Tree      - Marauder Isle   - Mare      - Maridhoo Island - Marine Bay   - Mariners of Gor - Marlin    - Marshall  - Marvel Retreat  - Mary Island     - Marzipan    - Masahisa  - Masija    - Maso Ariol      - Mastic Beach    - Matamata  - Matchbook   - Matchbox  - Mattea    - Maui Resort     - Maven Isle      - Mawaii    - Maya Lake 2      - Maya Lake 4     - Maya Lake SE 2  - Maya Lake SW 1  - Mayapple  - MC Serena - McConaught  - McCoy Island    - McFarley  - McManus   - MDV Resorts     - Meadowbrook     - Meccanica   - Medieval  - Meds      - Meigetsu  - Mellophone      - Meltons   - Melville  - Menora      - Mephilo Tor     - Merc Outpost Colony   - Mercury   - Merrs     - Metaverse - MG Karibik  - MIA - Michena   - Michiyo   - Midnight Dreams - Midnight Heat   - Midnight Nightmares  - Midnight VooDoo Oasis - Mieville Kipling      - Mieville Poe    - Mieville Wells - Mignonne  - Mikel Island    - Mikkil    - Milagros Archipelago  - Million Island  - Milmeranda  - MiLova    - Milu      - Mimolette - Minato    - Mineki    - Miniascape      - Miracle Bay Island      - Miru      - Misali Harbor   - Mishel    - Miss Muffet     - Misthaven   - Misthaven Point - Misty Acres     - Misty Haze      - Misty Heights   - Mixi      - Mizar     - Mizuna    - MM21      - Moat Mount      - Mockingbird     - Mohra     - Mohrr - Moment of Truth - Money Island    - Moneys Paradise - Monopoly  - Monowai   - Mont Saint Michel      - Montana de Nieve      - Montego Beach Northeast     - Monterey Bay    - Montreux    - Monuriki Island - Monverdun - Moon      - Moon Dance      - MOON GROW - Moon Light - Moon Park West  - Moonbase  - MoonCat Izumo   - Moonlight Caye  - Moonlit Gardens - Moonlit Nights    - MoonRising Isle - Moonshadow Bay  - Moonsong  - Moonstone Bay   - Moonstone Cove    - Moorea Bay      - Moorea Island   - Moorland  - Moose Beach     - Mora Romagnola   - Morcego   - Morfina   - Morise    - Morning Breeze  - Morning Dawn    - Morta Sant  - Mossy Hill      - Mount Pinatubo  - Mountain Garland      - Mountains of Hell     - Mountains of Moonlight  - Moya Land - Mu  - Muk - Mulhall   - Munchen mag dich      - Muppets Island      - Mururoa   - Musca Isle      - Muscle Beach    - Muse Isle - Muurtenz  - My Boo      - My Home   - Myrtle Cove     - Mysterious Valley     - Mystic Creek    - Mystic Forest      - Mystickal Tymes - Na Fola Croi    - Naartjie  - Nadelhorn - nagisa    - Nakamori Central     - Nanga     - Naranja   - NarKotiK  - Natural Falls   - Naughtilus      - Naughty Angels      - Nautilus - Ychibarcu  - Nautilus - Ythmum     - Naxaras   - NB Games  - Nebo      - Nebula    - Necrotee  - Nedra Atoll     - Neko Island     - NEKO no MORI    - NekoDreams  - Nelleman  - Nerenzo   - Nessie    - Neva Misfits    - Nevaeh    - Nevernever Land  - NeverPlayed     - New Angels Bay  - New Dawn Paradise     - New York Town   - Newfie Land  - Next      - Nicholles Isle  - Nick Rhodes     - Nickel    - Nicobar   - Night Walker      - Nikach    - Nikita Fride    - Nikkoland - Nimnam    - Ninereeds - Ninjin    - Nomanisan   - Norbert   - North Island    - Northwest Seaport     - Not2z     - Notha     - Nova Scotia - Nowhereville    - NSCC West - Nuernberg North - Nuernberg West  - Nutsedge  - Nym Isles   - Nymphs    - Oak Bluffs      - Oak Grove - Oakfield  - Obenhob   - Oblat     - Obscure     - Obsestions      - Obsidian Sands  - Ocean Beach     - Ocean Reef Bay  - Ocean World - Oceana    - Oceana Landings - Oceanwaves2     - Oceanwaves5     - Odezia    - Ohbabyw Island      - Okeanos   - old providence  - Olivarres - Olive     - Omidyar   - Oobilon   - Ooh La La   - Oolamoo   - Opal      - Opal Bay Isle   - Opal Sands      - Ophis     - Orage Creations   - Orange Cove     - Orange Star     - Orbitalis - Orburs    - Orchard Beach   - Orchid Land - Orfield   - Orga      - ORIENTAATIO SAARI     - Orion     - Orion Island    - Orlam - Oro - Orville   - Oryx      - Osiris Island   - Oupolis   - Our Love  - Ouranos   - Outer Limits      - Ozark     - Pacific Dream   - Paintbrush      - Pale Moonlight  - Palekaiko   - Palisades - Palm Bay Beach  - Palm Shore Island     - Palma     - Palmbeach - Pan Suong   - Pana Valley     - Pandore   - Pandorus  - Panetalla - Panther   - Pantherette      - PAPAS     - Paper     - Papillon Isle   - Paracas   - Paradise Alley  - Paradise Dreams      - Paradise Heaven - Paradise House  - Paradise Lost   - PARADISE OF MEMORIES  - paradise park     - Paradise Retreat      - Paradise Sin    - Paradisiac Island     - Paradisio Island  - Paradisio Isle  - Parallel Universe     - Paratrea  - Paris Island    - Parrot Isle - ParrotHead Isle - Partington Cove - Parx Place      - Passoa Island   - Path of Destiny     - Paw Paw   - PB Paradise     - Peace Haven     - Peace of Love   - Peaceful Den      - Peacful Valley  - Pearl Coast     - Pebbles Island  - Peliantes - Pelican   - Pelican Beach - Pelican Cove    - Pelican Point   - Pelican Shores  - Pengo Bayou     - Penha Bay - Pepper      - Pequod's Doom   - Peridot Cove    - Pernucini - Phantom Island  - Phantos   - Pharmatopia West  - Phenomenal      - Phenomenal Estates III      - PHENOMENAL ESTATES INC      - Philereme - Phoenix Mystified     - Phoenix Pass    - Phoenix Resort  - Photos    - Piacere     - Piedmont  - Pietra    - Pilatus   - Pine Woods      - Pinklady Paradise     - Pinrail     - Pioneer   - Pip - Piper Point     - Pixel Eye - Plaisir   - Players   - Plaza      - Pleasure Isle   - Pleasure Paradise     - Pleione   - Pleiosaur - Plethora  - Plum Street      - Plumpton  - Plush Gamma     - pocopoco  - Podyan    - Poecila   - Poidor    - Poipu dAlliez     - POMPEII   - Pomponio  - Ponderosa - Port Armenia    - Port Blair      - Port Harmon - Port Naveen     - Porto San Juan  - Porto Torres    - Portofino - Prairie   - Praslin Seychelles      - Precious Dreams - Prideland - Primrose Ridge  - Priscilla - Private Bay   - Private Case    - Pruni     - Pruskin   - Prussia   - Pslande   - Ptesanwi  - Puerto Banus Beach - Pukalani  - Pulse Streams   - Purissima - Putnam    - Putnami   - Puyo Puyo - Q      - Qargha    - Qee West  - Qellsaon  - Qoltar    - Qomene    - Quaker    - Qualinesti      - Quan Li   - Que sera sera   - Queens Valley   - Queequeg  - Quepple   - Questionable Virtues     - Quidd     - Quiet Mile      - Quille Island   - Quiricosta      - Rachellar - Rachleff    - Radioactive Chill     - Rainbow Beach   - Rainbow Dream   - Rainbow Hills   - Ram Island  - Rampart Castles - Ranthambore     - Ranunculus      - Rapunzel  - Raroia Bay      - Ratcliffe - Rati dAlliez    - RATS      - Real Angel Bay  - Rebel Hope Designs    - Red Coral Beach   - Red Moon Island - Red Roses - Red Velvet      - RedStar   - Reef of Love      - Reflection Island     - Refuge    - Regan     - Regulus   - Reiner    - Relax     - Relaxation  - Remarkable      - Remidge   - Renpet    - Rental    - Republic Hills  - Rera      - Restful Pleasure      - RETREAT OF SOLITUDE   - Revival   - Reynolds  - Rhapsody Isles - RIchmond Beach  - Ridens    - Riders in Bliss - Rihiveli Isle   - Ripple    - Riveria Cove  - Riverside County      - Riversward      - Riviera Shore   - RMB City 2      - Road to Perception  - Roaring Rivers  - Robinson  - Rockies   - Rockyroad - Rodel     - Rogge     - Rohanda     - Role Call Island      - Roleplay  - Rolypoly  - ROMA Insula     - Roman Games      - Romance Island  - Romania   - Romantic Hideaway     - Romanum VI      - Roo - Rooster Tail  - Ros Paradise    - Roseraie  - Rossers Landing II    - Rough Sedge     - Rouse     - Royal Grand - Ruby      - Russian Furry   - Russian Furry 3 - Ryumin    - Sabra     - Sacred Cauldron    - Sadie Su  - Safari    - Saga      - Sage Cove - Sagittarius     - Sagittata - Sahil - SAIKIN    - Saint LaCrouix  - Saint Monicas District      - Sallow    - Salvation - Samos Island      - Samselarn - San Fierro      - San Gregorio    - San Salvador Bay      - Sanchita    - Sanctuary Earth - Sanctuary Rock  - Sand Lake - Sandbox Archipelago   - Sandbox Cordova     - Sandbox Island 2 (TG) - Sandcastle      - Sandey Island   - Sanity Island   - SanJuan PR West   - Sanolita  - Sanremo Imperia - Sanriku Coast   - Santa Catarina  - Santa Giulia      - Santa Maria Bay - Santa Monica Island   - Santia    - Santo Antao     - Santos      - Sarafina  - Sarante   - Sardar    - Sardonyx Island - Sarras    - SaruShima - Satellite   - Scheherazade    - Schentara - Scholomance     - Schwarzer Turm  - Scorpion Hollow      - Scott     - Screaming Thunders    - Sculpin   - SD6 Horizon     - Sea Atoll - Sea Grass Island  - Sea Monk  - Sea of Beckoning      - Sea of Roselinda      - Sea Warrior      - SeaBreeze Oasis - Seacliff  - Seahorse  - Seasalt   - Seashell Shores - Seasons Alter Annex - Seaspray  - secluded sands  - Second Physics  - Secret Beach    - Secret Dreams   - Secret Forest     - SecretSpy - See - Seerial   - SEIS      - Selano Beach    - Selano Beach East  - Selano Beach West     - Senibomb  - Senses    - Senses Bay      - Sensual Sands   - Sensual Sundae    - Sentry    - Seraphim  - Serena Aquarius - Serena Balmoral - Serena Blue Lagoon      - Serena Cabo Cruz      - Serena Carmel   - Serena Cascade  - Serena Clarion Bank      - Serena Delray Beach   - Serena Irikiri  - Serena Kauai    - Serena Kiraly   - Serena La Digue    - Serena Oahu     - Serena Pisces   - Serena Rocky Point    - Serena Treasure Beach - Serena Tropical Breezes     - Serena Vatulele - Serena White Horses   - Serendipity Keys  - Serendipity One - Serene Glen     - Serenity Bay    - Seven Across    - Seventh Avenue      - Severa    - Shadow Pointe   - Shamwari  - Shannavay - Shareta Osumai Garden - SHARKS COVE - Shawnie Island  - Sheern    - shenendoah valley     - Sheol     - Sherwood Island      - Shigure   - Shimane   - Shimsham  - Shiner    - Shiva     - Shizuka   - Shofar      - Sicstric  - Sierra Mountain - Silence Paradise      - Silent Running  - Silva Arcana      - Silva Ursa Isle - Silverbridge    - Silverdrop      - Sim - Simlicious      - Simply Splendid    - Sinagua   - Siringo   - Sirius    - Sirtony   - Sisters   - Situla    - Sium      - Six - Skains    - Skater    - Skeels    - Skidz Isle      - Skipper   - Skipperling      - Skirvin   - Sky Island      - SkyBeam   - SkyBeam Castaway      - SkyBeam Moonlight Mist  - Skybox Rental   - Skys The Limit  - Skyyland  - slave     - Slumber Land    - Smile      - Snakeshead      - Snark     - Snout     - Snow      - Social    - SoFreedom - Sojourn      - Solitude Island - Somagalags      - Songnisan - Soni      - Sonogno   - Sophisticated      - Sorbet    - Sorrento Bay    - Sos Estates     - Soubisse Island - Soul Destination      - Soul Paradise   - South Gate      - Southern Exposure     - Southern Lifestyle    - Southland Bay     - Southport Shore - Southsea Point  - Spare Parts     - Spartan Health Center      - Spiked dAlliez  - Spiny     - Spirit Love     - Spirit Mandura  - Spirits Alter      - SploLand  - Spontaneous     - Spring Azure    - Squinci   - St Lucia  - St Thomas - Stafford    - STAGG ISLAND    - Star Buko - Star Dust - Starcroft - Stardust Nights - Stargazer Fields  - Stephenson      - Sterling Shoals - Stiletto Moody BARE   - Stinson   - Stiros      - Stjerneskud     - Stony Brook Beach     - Storm Warning   - StormWind - Stout      - Stromboli - Strong Ice      - Stubb     - Stunning Views  - Stupid Cupid    - Stylora Island      - Suende    - Sugar Cube Ranch      - Sugar Plum Island     - Suisun    - Summer Breezes     - Summer Flame    - Summer Holly    - Summer Wind     - Sun Paradies Bay      - Sun Shine   - Sun Sky   - Sun Trap  - Sunadokei - Sundown Paradise      - Sunflower Land  - SunKissed   - Sunny Beach     - Sunny Breezes   - Sunny Isles     - SunRise Estates - Sunrise Oasis - Sunrise Valley Ranch  - Sunset Ambiance Island      - Sunset Cove Oasis     - Sunset Cove SW     - sunset resort s1      - Sunset Shores   - Sunshine Atoll  - Sunshine Beach  - Sunshine Resort   - Sunshineacid    - Supremus  - Surcouf   - Sursaut   - Surtsey   - Surya      - Sushene 2 - Sushene Four    - Suzumi    - Swallowtail     - Swan Lake - Sweet Magic Land  - Sweet Memories 1st    - Sweet Turtle    - Sweetest Escape - Sybaris   - Synergy Isle      - Syrinx    - TA8 - Tagona    - Tahiti    - Tahoe Springs   - Tahuna Bay      - Tails      - Takeuti   - Talon     - Tamanegi  - Tamaqua   - Tamriel   - Tanami Bay      - Tangle      - Taranatha - Tarcadia  - Taryatu Chulutu - Tashtego  - Tathassa  - Tawny     - Teahupo'o   - Tease     - Tech Expo - TechInvestLab   - Tem Ebene - Temotu    - Tempura City      - Tenerona  - TENNOZ    - Tentation Island      - Tepev     - Tequila   - Terra del Bonaire     - Terra del Sole  - Terra Ursa Isle - Terra Ursa Major      - Terra Ursa Minor      - Terre Des Mortes      - Tersa     - Teslin    - The Ala Menthe  - The Bleep - The Bloodrose Empire  - The Chaos Node  - The DeadMans Land     - The Deaz Estate - The Dominion      - The Dorkateers Hideaway     - The Fallen City - The Foundry     - The Hidden Fortress      - The Hyde  - The MastHead    - The Measure     - The Oasis - The Seduction   - The Trimurti    - The Wash  - The White Paradise    - Theodrada - TheSpiritofLove - Thiefside - Thinadhoo Island  - THINC     - ThirtyFour      - ThirtyTwo - Thorkell  - Thorklin  - Thornenby   - Thoughts of Love      - Three Moons Village   - Thunder Dome    - Thunder Village     - Tiahura Island  - Ticbauch  - Tierra Bella    - Tigger    - Tiki Dreams     - Timmerman   - Tir na Aisling  - Tirpitz   - Tirrenelda      - TKA BaySide City      - Tlameha      - Tm Paraiso Resort1    - Tohl777C  - Tohl777W  - Tombstone Arizona Coronado  - Tomorrow    - Tomorrow Land   - Tonar     - ToonsVille Battlezone - Tor of Ironhall - Tordo      - Tortosa   - Tortuga Isle    - Torver    - Totally Twisted - Totem     - Towson Innovation Lab    - Tranquill Beach - Trapper   - Trapville - Traunstein      - Trauttmansdorff   - Travitown - Treefoot  - Trellumare      - Tremble   - TrendS3tter Universe    - Triangulum      - Trifolii  - Trixas    - Trollmoot - Trondheim - Trooman   - trophy      - Tropical Beach  - Tropical Cay    - Tropical Dawn   - Tropical isle   - Tropical Reef     - Trotsdale Heights     - Trulan    - Tsunami   - Tulips Island   - Tuliptree   - Tupai Island    - Tuvalu    - Twilight Caye   - Twilight Desires      - Twilight Dreams   - Twilight Forest - Twilight Shores - Twin Hearts     - Twinkling Star  - Tylar Bay   - Tyrell Edos     - Ub Yifu Sculptures    - Ugle Point      - Ugli Fruit      - Uhre Dragons Forge      - Ullahoo   - Ultimate  - Uluru     - Ulwandle  - Umbriel   - Umkhumbi    - Unchained Melody      - Underway Bay    - Unis      - UNOH Island     - Unster      - UoB Meridian    - Uopera    - Up high 1 - Ursa Ocean      - Ushindi   - Utila Bay - Utopia Island     - Va Pou    - Vahalla Island  - Valda     - Vale dos Encantados   - Valerian    - Valgora   - Valhalla Shores - Valiant   - Valiere   - Valinor   - Vampire Escape      - Vampire Quest   - Vampires Camp   - Vampires Lust   - van - Vargas    - Vari      - Varo      - VBIsland  - Velinoza  - Velvet Cove     - Venatores Saltus      - Venilia      - Verand    - Vhoorl    - Via Paraiso     - Vibus Ten - Vice Identity   - Vicina    - Victory Land      - Vile Chapel     - Viligili Island - Village of Fantasy    - Village of Rorus - Villareal - Villevotte      - Villup    - Vilmarh   - Violentia - Violet Skies    - Vipiteno    - Virtual Gay World     - Vladdies Isle   - Vleet     - Vodka     - Voidicus  - Volkov      - Voodoo    - Vosk Forest     - Voss      - Voyages   - vStarkState     - Vulcania    - Vulnerable      - Vyper Cliffs    - Waldowski - Warazuka  - Waterton North  - WCU Nursing - Weerson   - Weever    - Weiland   - Weinlos   - Wellington      - WerbePark - West Mill   - Weston    - WestWind  - Wexhomellc      - Whately   - Where it Begins - Whiffle      - Whimsical Mischief    - Whispering Hearts     - Whispers Isle   - White Clover Caye      - White Fir - White Horse Country   - Whore Land      - Wicked    - Wicked Desires  - Wicked Divinity   - Wicked Passion  - WideWorld BoraBora    - WideWorld HB Paradise - WideWorld Joyful  - WideWorld SunSet      - WideWorld Tranquility - Wild at Heart   - Wild Flower Isles      - Wild North      - Willock   - Willupti  - Wiltshire Horn  - Winds of Luck      - windsor woods   - Wings of Eagles - Winterfell Sanctuary  - Wirefly   - Wodka     - Wolfinbarger      - Wolfs Wood      - Wonderful Island 4    - Wonderland NW   - Wongala North      - Woodcreek Island      - Woodsy Mnium    - World of Magic  - Wow - Wunning   - Wushu      - WyldSpirit      - Wynchester Hope Homestead   - Wynchester Hope Too   - Wyoming   - Wyrd Up     - Wysteria  - Xabat City      - Xanthos   - Xilted    - Xplosion  - XTC - Yarrow Icefrost    - Yasuragi  - Yazzz     - Yellow Stone    - Yellowstone Falls     - Yiff Spot Region      - Yokii     - Yorokobi  - Yoru      - YSL - YSL Marine Village    - YSL Marine3 Yacht - YSL Resort 2    - Yukidoke  - Yule      - Yuliman   - Yumix Prada     - Zaharik   - Zain  - Zamal     - Zander    - Zandis Folly    - Zantosa   - Zaralona Land   - Zayka     - Zebrine Island    - Zero One  - Zero Style      - ZI Treasure Island    - ZI Tropical Paradise    - ZI Twilight     - Zilch     - Zinnia Island   - Zoe - ZoHa Islands E  - ZoHa Islands S   - Zundra    - zushi     - Zuste     - ZZ Studios      -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.