Looking for a Centaur

Rhamantu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings

I'm looking for suggestions for a top notch centaur avatar/body. Price is of no concern.

I'm very picky when it comes to how I look in SL (not a darn thing I can do about my being ugly in RL).

What I'd like to find out is about the human to horse seam; is it smooth? Is the aspect balanced (does the horse body completely dwarf the human, for example)? Do the hind legs move in concert with the fore? And such things as laying down, rearing up, running, walking, etc. (the AO).

And a couple oddball questions; what about dancing? And.... sex?

Any help is truly appreciated.

Are you asking if it's possible to make a good centaur in SL? If so, the answer is probably, but it would be very experimental and you'd need a creator that was willing to spend a lot of time and effort doing everything from scratch.

I mean everything. You'd need a Custom AO and all custom animations.

If I really wanted one, I know how I'd approach making it, but I don't think it would be worth the effort until LL implemented some method of importing custom bone groups.

So yeah, the question is how do you want it to look, are you willing to have no default clothes/skins fit you and to create all your own animations from scratch? You say price is of no concern, but you're asking for something that would be considered a lot of work even for several concurrent artists.

Perfection may be tough, there are lots of listings on the marketplace.  I have one from the Gal that started Dark Delights.  I think she still has an in-world store, not sure about the MP.  I'm happy with it as a "sometimes" thing, but have yet to figure out how someone could ride on my back

I have the centaur now (Hoof It), and while not very happy with the cartoonish look, there is no other choice at the moment. Realistek isn't even worth mentioning; the the legs become disjointed when you move.

I've been searching without luck for an AO for my guy. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.