Any hope for tomboys?

Lyndelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum!
Wherever I look, I can only see skins and shapes for curvy, huge lipped ladies, and I'm trying to make more of a boyish look for my avi. Does anybody know of anywhere that caters to this?

NO HOPE AT ALL! 

Just kidding, I've seen a lot of stores on the MP that cater to that category. I would take a little time popping in different words into the search and seeing what it churns out. Im sure one of our lovely forum ladies will be like "OH HERE, AND HERE!" But I just wanted to give you some hope, there is stuff!

Lyndelle wrote:

Sorry if this is the wrong forum!

Wherever I look, I can only see skins and shapes for curvy, huge lipped ladies, and I'm trying to make more of a boyish look for my avi. Does anybody know of anywhere that caters to this?

Hi Lyndelle - I saw this other thread - might be of use: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Fashion/Natural-Skins/td-p/1682335

Hi Lyndelle,

One option is to go on Marketplace and search the word "boi" under Avatar Components.

Alternatively, you can just start with one of the basic SL shapes, right click on yourself and then "edit shape" until it looks how you want....eg. narrow the hips, shrink the breasts and even narrow the lips. I'm almost 2 years old, and to this day I use a self-tweaked version of the basic female dancer shape that comes with the starter inventory.

Hope that gives you some hope!

I will just add that many skins are shaded around the breasts so you look like you wear a push-up bra all the time. To minimize your breasts when you edit the shape will not make that cleavage look disappear. Pay attention to this when you look for skins. 

compare.jpg

As you can see abowe, I like to experiment with looks. The left image is with this "Push-up" effect. If you demo a skin and this hard cleavage shows up, look in the demo folder for other skins or a description of what you get when you buy a skin. The best skin designers offer options like normally shaded and push-up, some even minimizers that will make you look flat chested. some include them, some sell it as add-ons. Under a photo from the creator of Pink Fuel skins:

pink fuel.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.