Need help with dialog/message

Desu Flow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, im not sure if people can request entire scripts here from more experienced people,  but im giving it a shot.

Im sure its simple for most, im looking for a script that you put into an object and once people click on it, a dialog will appear for them with list of menu choices, each button will show a message in chat. For example 

Diana clicks on the dog, and the following options shows up " pet " feed " play "  and if click "pet " then somthing like " diana scratches the dog behind the ears " should show up in the chat, (regular channel) etc.

So the name of the person that clicks has to be in the sentence.

And also the dialog shouldnt close after clicking on an option, it should stay there even tho its clicked so you (could spam) if you will.

IF its possible, i really would like a message for myself that nobody else can see, everytime someone just clicks on the object, before actually clicking on the buttons on the dialog.

Thats it, a dialog/chat script.

I been looking for hours on youtube/google, but i still cant seem to get it even tho i read lots of guides by now >.<

use whatever name on the buttons, and sentences as you wish, i can edit that later. all i need is the lines and the set up for everything :]

Really appreciate it from the heart! ~

Here are some resources for scripts.  There are many script available in these pages. You can also mod these scripts to suit your purpose if you know a little about LSL  I know there are dialog scripts, but I expect that you will have to mod a bit for what you want

Scripts

TKR

So, follow Darkie's advice.  If you want to hire a scripter to write something for you, post in InWorld Employment. If you are looking for an existing script, look in one of the many script libraries on line or in world (like the ones Thinkerer recommended) or post in the Wanted forum.  The LSL Scripting forum is for scripters to share ideas and frustrations about scripts that they are working on.

I very rarley complain, but i wish some would at least make an effort to learn the basics.Trying shows willigness. I  used search engins, borrowed sl book from the library, Read page after page of wiki. Wrote scripts 100 linws long ang 3 months later said what on earth is that it only needs 10, lol

End of my complaining.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.