SL seems live and well

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Awe Thor wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

per the BBC and hundreds of other sites.

That's according to the Vatican.

Your point is...

Awe Thor wrote:

Awe . . . and of course, they wouldn't see any benefit in overstating the figure, would they?

Shock... much like any other authoritative establishment... moot as usual.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Awe Thor wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Your point is...

Awe Thor wrote:

Awe . . . and of course, they wouldn't see any benefit in overstating the figure, would they?

So now you are backpedalling about the source and accuracy of information you were recently originaly claiming as factual?

Awe . . . It is hardly worth you posting; or are you claiming the "female" prerogative of changing your mind?

Awe Thor wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Awe Thor wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Your point is...

Awe Thor wrote:

So now you are backpedalling about the source and accuracy of information you were recently originaly claiming as factual?

Not at all, you writing it doesn't make it truthful or representative of the stated facts.

Awe Thor wrote:

Awe . . . It is hardly worth you posting; or are you claiming the "female" prerogative of changing your mind?

Shock... Opinions are like...umm permabanned members of this forum. Every forum has one.

A post of mine in this thread seems to have disappeared, and I received a private message from an avatar called ARazoz that seems to have been created today saying "I'm back!"

Awe . . . can anybody shed some light upon this, as I suspect the simultaneity of the occurences might not be a coincidence.

Don't dismiss cults lightly, Storm. For example, Jediism was the fourth largest religion in England & Wales, according to the 2001 Census, and the second largest in New Zealand in the same year.

Awe . . . in the UK Jedi Knights are protected by the Incitement to Religious Hatred Bill - as if they need protection!

As with some threads, this one has gone waaaay off-topic but so be it.  The increase in the number of residents in 2007 was due to an aggressive campaign (one that lured me in).  I purchased my sim in the summer of 2007 just as gambling was outlawed.  That did not trouble me as I purchased it to live on, create in, and enjoy.  Eventually, I sold it for much less than the purchase price but I had enjoyed it for nearly two years.

One small thing that has been raised several times is that of a fee to create more than one avatar.  The first can be free.  More than that would cost a nominal fee, say USD10.  This could go a long way to reducing mindless griefing.

Windlight was released just after I had purchased a computer with the graphics capability to see it.  I was awestruck.  I still am sometimes.  Mesh has also improved our SL.  One can purchase a mesh home without using 1/2 or more of the prims on the land.

Sure there have been misdirects in the LL strategy at times but I log in nearly every day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.