Fet!sh store LM?

Jade Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was at a store today and saw a girl with a really nice outfit on so I inspected the belt to see where she got it and came up with a store called Fet!sh, or something along those lines. I had the creators profile picks window open but minimized so I could finish in the store I was currently at before I went there. My client started spazzing out and I had to restart it, and when I did so I lost the creator profile and LM to get to the store. 

I do not remember the girls name who I inspected and I don't remember the creators name. By the time I realized what happened the girl from the store had already left. All I DO remember is that the belt was called Grenadier belt, it was pretty high quality, was black, had multiple belts around the waist, and grenades attached to it. The store name was something along the lines of Fet!sh but I couldn't find it in a search in-world nor on the marketplace, so I am hoping someone here might know it and could give me a LM or the creators name so I can find it from their picks again.

When I tried searching in-world a bunch of BDSM places came up, which is not what I am looking for. The only places I found that sold latex and goth clothing were extremely outdated. The only stores I know right now that sell quality stuff like what I am normally looking for are MV Designs, Lapointe and Baschild, and a few smaller places like Corvus, Sugarpill (owned by a friend of mine). Otherwise I only occasionally run into a random piece of clothing in this style in a store that otherwise sells completely different stuff. I even tried Flickr's SL Fetish Fashion groups and couldn't find anyone wearing anything from the same store, and the only times someone was wearing something I really liked, either the LM took me to some other random place, or there were no credits given. 

The place I had found via inspecting the girls belt looked  really promising and I am kicking myself in the foot for restarting my client without realizing I would lose that window. 

So, does anyone happen to know this store? ;o

TLDR: Does anyone here know of a store called Fet!sh, or something along the lines of that, and if so do you have a LM?

Holy crap thank you! I thought I was taking a real shot in the dark asking here since my searches turned up nothing, haha. I wish their store was larger though! They must be new, but everything is of exceptional quality so I am certainly looking forward to seeing more from this store. Thanks again!

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

I have to chuckle at some of the tings found in fetish stores...

A grenade belt, for when you really really have to blow up your sub.

Oh my god that is so funny and wrong and hilarious..I can't even! LOL!

LOL@blowing up your sub xD

I'm not into the RP or the sekz, just some of the fashion xD But that made me actually laugh out loud.
But yeah, some of the things in fetish stores kind of scare me. And I've seen my fair share of fetish attire and props, both in second life and real life (goth club I go to irl has a "Taboo night" every few months that does demonstrations and shows and whatnot). But some of the things on SL just horrify me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.